Foreplay Favourites

Evening all,

Just thought we could all share our favourite types of foreplay... I'm looking tl broaden my foreplay range.

Our favourite is caressing her body all over then gradually working down towards between her legs 😜

My favourites are the two things I haven't done for years and that's ice and wax play!

Erotic and sensual spanking. Place you lady on all fours with legs appart. Place one hand on her sex and gently spank her bottom and top of her thighs with your other hand. Gentle touch is the key here and not pain. This usually when my partner is in the mood makes her squirt and you can easily progress into making love in the doggy position as she will be already in position and ready .

Sounds heavenly Mysteron - sigh 😊

spanking, dirty talk and over clothes play in pulic before going back home for clothes off foreplay ;)

mysteron wrote:

Erotic and sensual spanking. Place you lady on all fours with legs appart. Place one hand on her sex and gently spank her bottom and top of her thighs with your other hand. Gentle touch is the key here and not pain. This usually when my partner is in the mood makes her squirt and you can easily progress into making love in the doggy position as she will be already in position and ready .

adding that to my wish list ;)

mysteron wrote:

Can I put this my fantasy list either 12th Doctor or Darth Vader doing it.

You can't go wrong with a bit of neck kissing.

My favourite thing to do is a sensual massage, feeling up her entire body as she relaxes, then slowly start to make it more erotic, probably by rimming initially

Mysteron I'm liking your style! 😜

I love temperature play and depending on the mood massages or spanking 😊

This is something i used to do to my guy before i started loosing weight!. Grab a bag of foxes glacia mints (non fruity ones) pop one in n give it a few mins of sucking and theb start sucking/ licking your OH! The mint leaves a tantalizing tingly cold sensation which when blown upon lighty drives my guy wild! It can get a bit sticky but its all part of the fun!

My favourite is when he takes me by surprise, ties me up, turns the lights out and uses his mouth and an ice cube all over my body, except between my legs. The darkness and being unable to just grab him and jump his bones makes it so hot, and who doesn't love to be caressed all over before they're ravaged too? :P

My wife loves several things -

Having me slowly and softly do small kisses all over her back, neck, legs and thighs ending with rimming.

She loves me telling her lesbian stories whilst I softly kiss her thighs moving slowly towards her vagina but teasingly kissing her around that area.

Massage - long slow and to typical massage music and candles.

A back massage with plenty of oil for her with a glass dildo resting on her booty, then focusing on that whilst still on her front. Works for both of us : )

For me I love my nipples to be flicked, tweaked, bitten and sucked hard- I find it such a turn on

When my guy come behind me when I'm busy, hold me really tight, press my nipples, kiss my neck and whisper dirty words in my ears. That's so hot specially when we've to wait a bit before having sex.

[MY OH] loves it when I start playing with her clit with the end of my penis it sends her wanting more we do not go straight on with our love making with deep penetration but I continue with this until she can take no more. Then she gets on top of me and we go slow so I put just the head on the clit and move it still slow and by this [MY OH] wants me to go in but I tease her a little bit longer. Then I have a big handful of her breasts to play with getting her and myself more excited.

We always start doing it this way and then try different positions when making love.

Depends on the situation. If we're downstairs it usually starts with passionate kissing. Captain kneeling between my legs or me sitting on his lap depending on who starts it. Then we get more passionate until we can't take it any more and we usually end up having sex almost dressed still.

In the bedroom I love it when captain spoons me and starts playing with my nipples and kissing the back of my neck. Then I roll over to him and we kiss. The next thing that happens is one of us starts to kiss and carress the others body teasing but never quite reaching the private areas just skirting around them.

Quite a few new ideas here though 😉😉😉

[My OH] and I tried a new thing tonight but we both hated it. We had read in a sex book before we came out to Finland and it was using latex gloves with plenty of lubricant on them and [my OH] tried to play around with my clit to rouse me but it made me feel dirty and unclean. So we went back to our favorite foreplay moments. [My OH] said he felt unclean. So the gloves was defiantly off on that one.