Foreplay tips for An#l.

Im a young woman and have only ever tried anal once about 3 months. Yes it hurt and my partner felt bad afterwards. But i kinda did enjoy it ant want to try again. My partner does not pester for it or even ask. But during foreplay when he maybe mistakenly touches me there, or maybe he testing the water it kinda tingles so i want to try again. I have never owned a butt plug or anal toy and im looking and thinking maybe thats not best way to start or is it?
Would you recommend maybe getting one and using it when im alone? Im thinking if its not him using it or inside me it maybe wouldn't feel the same and spoil it.
I have been on internet looking and alot of tips just seem so false. So wanted to ask this grouo for any tips advice or products that are truely usefull for me.
Also i really have an urge when im going down on him to sometimes lick his ass, is this wierd should i just go for it? Any tips how i can either bring this up with him or a way to ease into it. Do straight men like this?

Look forward to hearing from you all.

Hi, my oh been wanting to try anal for years. I recently decided we should give it a go but wanted to get used to smaller things first. Past few months bought anal beads and butt plugs from lh. Love experimenting with them, both together and on my own. Just bought first medium butt plug and can really feel the stretch! Hubby has also tried the beads during sex and not weird to want to lick his bumhole, my hubby enjoys it when i lick his but admit don't do it very often. I suggest buying small plug and see how you get on. I'm loving anal play☺

I would suggest a couple of different size butt plugs to stretch you...

work up in size slowly.. Use plenty of lube..

licking your OH bum hole is not strange... All of men like it..

I have bought some butt plugs they are fantastic... The male g spot is in the bum...

I am loving the feeling of something in my bum so your OH might like it too.

Hi! I used to be so against anal to the point where I was adamant I'd never try it, but here I am a few years later  doing it a couple of times a month. A small butt plug would be a great beginners toy, it would get you used to something being there and you can gradually increase the size as you begin to get more comfortable. He could also use his fingers there, start with one and work up to however many you're comfortable with. If he'd be interested in licking there, that's fun too and can add a little extra lubrication for when he goes to enter. If he's ok with doing that to you, ask him how'd he feel if you returned the favor. I've done it to my other half and he really enjoyed it, he's also partial to a little finger fun every once in a while as he likes his p spot to be stimulated. Many men enjoy anal play but aren't sure how to bring it up etc so it's certainly not weird! I must stress the importance of a good quality anal lubricant, Sliquid have a really good one.

Hope this helped!

Try this, it's a great toy for starting out, that and plenty of lube, PLENTY! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2041

Ebs90xx, here is how we did things when my girlfriend told me she wanted to try anal. We weren't using as many toys when we started it, so we used fingers, lube and patience. You might want your partner to tickle your butthole at first before he tries to insert one finger. When (and IF) he feels there's enough room for a second one, then he could go for it. We always found that teasing her with two fingers was a perfect introduction to anal sex. But it should never hurt, and there's always a way to do things right so it doesn't.

If you'd like to use toys, here's a great one for warming up: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16726

Also, a lot of men love when their partner licks them down there, but a lot won't also admit it because, even in 2016, "anal sex for men = gay" for many people...

I'm very much in favour of practicing on one's own before playing with others ;) - so yes, by all means, explore and enjoy yourself.

You'd find lots of helpful advice in the book "Anal Pleasure and Health" by Jack Morin PhD. It all starts with a finger (no toys needed) and acknowleding that whatever you do, it must never ever hurt!

I'm only just really starting to explore anal play properly now too, i got this butt plug to try out first off http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16053 It's super soft and smooth really enjoy using it to warm up before anal, i let him tease me with it or i'll wear it while we do other things. It's the perfect size for just starting out in my opinion, only thing is now i want to get some that are slightly bigger haha!

I find if i'm warmed up properly and he takes it slow it doesn't hurt at all and feels amazing!! lots of lube helps too, but a couple of times he's teased me so much before we even started that he's not needed it as he's been able to get natural lubrication from other places ;) haha, that was definitley hot as hell!

I'd recommend playing solo a few times first just using your fingers and plenty of lube. That way you can get used to the sensation and stretch yourself a little very gently to begin with without having to worry that its going to hurt etc as this will make you tense which is the last thing you want whilst experimenting with anal. You can progress to a small plug when you feel ready, silicone ones are nice to start off with as they are very smooth and have a little 'give'in them.

A lot of men do like their bum played with. Maybe gently slip a finger in that direction while going down on him and gauge his reaction. If he dosen't object, rub your finger around his bum hole to start with, you can progress to licking/inserting a finger the next time if he enjoys it, that way its not full on to start with xx

My girlfriend and I have just started to experiement with anal, and I really would recommend getting a small butt plug, a decent anal lube(I swear by my LH one) and taking is slowly.
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16053 this is the one that we have, it is ideal for a beginner, and has made the experience a lot less scary than I had orignally imagined.

As for licking your partner, I am aware that some people like it(my girlfriend hates it), but I would maybe just try going near the area, and starting with a finger, so it is a build up to it, and you can see if he is actually interested :) x