šŸŽ„ Forum Advent Calendar!

Well done @Floating_Fun_Guy enjoy

3 Likes

What was the answer?

Ooh yes! Lovehoney was founded in 2002, making us 20 years old - the drinking age in the US is 21, so we would not be legally allowed to drink. Although we will next year! :smiley:

15 Likes

Maybe not a winner but suppose at least I got the question right :joy:

2 Likes

There are still another 23 days to reveal, you could still be a winner @lace21 :slight_smile:

Well done @Floating_Fun_Guy ! :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Hopefully @Lovehoney_Brenna :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Congrats @Floating_Fun_Guy

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna thanks for picking me im thrilled to be a winner i never win anything.
Please could you arrange to re gift the prize on my behalf as just the title WINNER for once in my life is plenty good enough for me.

11 Likes

Awwwā€¦ sorry dude. You are a winnerā€¦and a winner! Very generous of you. The problem might be that you started a ā€œpay it forwardā€ issue and no one will take itā€¦ :rofl:

I love the idea of gifting, after all itā€™s Christmas. Well done on winning!!

4 Likes

I donā€™t know whether Iā€™ve got this wrong or if other people have, but some of yā€™all are confusing me!
So I thought it was just that one question about LHs age and 24 people in total would be picked at random who have answered the question correctly.
Is that right or are there new questions every day like some people are indicating?

I believe you have it completely correct @JoCat ā€¦ though if @Floating_Fun_Guy chooses to ask his own question and pick who to regift to from those correct answers he is free to do soā€¦ or Brenna can do so for him.

Not going to lieā€¦ if I get picked I already have about three different questions to askā€¦ though I donā€™t think I can be picked three different timesā€¦ and if I get picked and my door contains the chocolate willies I wonā€™t be asking any questions as Iā€™d definitely be keeping them! :rofl:

Thats good, I was thinking I had it all wrong and that Iā€™d need to pay closer attention for Brennas questions.
The regifting questions are the only other ones I was expecting. I should really think of a few questions myselfā€¦those willies look good!

I really think there should be chocolate boobies too!

Edit: I found some chocolate boobies

3 Likes

No? Lol wont let me click anything

You canā€™t click an answer because the question has now been closed, unfortunately you just missed out! But if the winners choose to re-gift their prize, thereā€™ll be more questions to answer to win.

1 Like

Well done for winning :partying_face:

Hi just logged in for the 1st time in ages and tried to click on the yes or no question but it wont let me am i doing something wrong :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Really not too sure what im doing :confused: