🎄 Forum Advent Calendar!

The question is all done now…. We just wait for Brenna to open up the doors at midday each day

1 Like

Me too but sadly was too late as it had closed :sleepy:

1 Like

Here is the question to be in with a chance of winning @Floating_Fun_Guy’s re-gifted prize! Please only enter if you would like the item (BASICS Vibrating Waterproof Cock Ring), as I’m not sure how many questions I have stored up! :joy:

I will close this one at 3pm (UK time) and select a re-gift-ee! :smiley:

The District of Columbia took 1st place for all categories bar one in our US sex map, but which State ranked first place for Roleplay?
  • Florida
  • Texas
  • Delaware
  • Georgia

0 voters

4 Likes

For the post above yours? Or for the original question? As the original question is now closed :slight_smile:

The correct answer was Delaware! And our randomly selected winner is @IrvineTheBigYin :smiley:

7 Likes
What's behind door number 2?

It’s the BASICS Mini Double Penetration Dildo!

Our winner for this door is @nzrider!

8 Likes

Well done @nzrider

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna ,

I didn’t (and still can’t) even find question 2 posted. Where should we be looking?

1 Like

Hey @LPX the question to enter the advent calendar is now closed, there won’t be one for each day. However if a winner choses to re-gift their prize then they (or I) will ask one for that item.

Hope that makes sense! :smiley:

That makes perfect sense, it’s just that I have been looking through this thread all morning and have not seen a Q2. Am I looking for the wrong thing or in the wrong place?

1 Like

Here is the question that was posted for the re-gifted day one prize. That one has now been re-gifted and is closed now.

There isnt a question 2. There was 1 question for all 24 days which is now closed so if you didnt answer that then you wont get chance to win the advent prizes. If a winner decides they dont want their gift, the winner or brenna will post a question for that prize. Day 1’s has already now been answered and regifted

2 Likes

Congratulations to @nzrider!

1 Like

@Lovehoney_Brenna The second question was posted 6 hours ago (3 AM in Canada) and closed too quickly . I guess it’s tough being on the other side of the world thus only 9 votes.

Either way, congrats to the winners!

2 Likes

Congratulations @IrvineTheBigYin I hope your/our prize gives you much fun and pleasure.:heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations @IrvineTheBigYin, this is really going to add to the Christmas excitement!
Thanks Lovehoney

Congratulations @IrvineTheBigYin and @nzrider :+1:

@Kh1985 That makes sense. Thanks for explaining.

Congratulations @IrvineTheBigYin and @nzrider :tada:

Congrats to the winners! I am a little confused on if there was or was not a second question because I did not see it. Is there a question each day? Or just a gift each day handed out randomly that can be regifted?

1 Like