Forum-only tester items

Just a brief query for the lovehoney lovelies... I've seen lately that there are a lot of threads for secret and non-secret items for testing and review. I'm confused as I thought this was the role of the sex toy review page? Perhaps I have that wrong? I understand the thread for secret items or ones needing a quick turnaround for review. Please understand, I'm not against the threads by any means although I do wish they were open longer - I'm one of probably many people unable to access the site on a mobile phone due to the adult nature and it being blocked by my mobile provider. My phone is my only access to the Internet during the working day; sex toys are not permissable things to look at on a work computer! Sadly the threads appear mid morning and there are 30+ replies or a closed thread with an intriguing title by the time it's seen.

It's sad but I'm looking forward to my days off when I can haunt the forum and put my name forward quickly!

They do have the sex toy review page, the forum testers are just a fun little extra really (though sometimes the secret items will be samples or something they are deciding if to stock, in which case, it isn't live on the site, so can't be on the sex toy testers page).

Like you, I often miss the tester threads for exactly the same reasons as you (apart from wednesdays, where I come home early). It can be sooo frustrating, but just gotta look forward to those days when you are available to go on the forum :) and then hopefully yu'll catch a thread and be lucky. Tester stuff is updated on mondays, wednesdays and fridays, so don't worry, it's not like you miss something every day.

Good luck on getting the chance to volunteer!

My phone has a parental lock on it. Completely understand why.
I ring up EE and I say can you remove this parental lock. They say yup. I say thanks bish bash bosh.
Sometimes it switches back on but toggling flight mode on/off usually sorts it.
I know this works for modern phones on EE contract. PAYG and other networks not so sure on.

Some forum posts for testers stay up for a day or so. I miss them sometimes too due to time zone issues being in the US but still.plenty of opportunities to test.

It's a case of you win some, you lose some. Options, A, Take off your parent block. B, Check out the forum on a weekend. I've seen Leanne start numerous tester threads on a Friday which are live up to Monday. All the best. X

P.s clear your sex toy tester wish list of the items that arn't on the list. I had a quick look I couldn't see any items that are currently on the list so Leanne won't be able to select you. X

Howdy !

Much like many have said I do leave the friday ones open all weekend, others are open 24 hours and I update the list Monday , Wednesday and Friday …..  unless I need urgent reviews or there is an issue OR I am helping customer care  ![angel|20x20](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif "angel")

I am sorry some of you miss out on those threads but sometimes I do need a super quick turn around and after page 3 of people posting I do often have enough people to select from.

I work Mon- Fri 9-5 typically and the posts need to work with me. Unless I am overtiming - Like I will be this weekend. ![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")

The reason that some live items make it to the forum list is because I usually get another sample thrown my way( not literally - although maybe once or twice haha ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink")) and I pop them up as a little extra for you guys rather than popping them in the staff box- which some of you may know of from Frisky Business season 1 ! ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")

This post may also help with some housekeeping .

TBH there is an opportunity every week to be selected, it's hit and miss if you get chosen. I used to be regular but not been selected for 2yrs :(

Blue eyes you don't have a sex toy tester wishlist! x

Leann you are doing an excellent job as squirrel commander! I was just trying to point out there are plenty if ways to "throw your hat in the ring" to be a tester.

I do have a list, never changed the name of it, i add on the sex toy tester review items when i see something updated

Blueeyes82 you may want to check the settings of your wishlist for sex toy testers, it needs to be public for you to get picked to test. I dont see it visible on your profile which could be the problem?

As far as I'm aware it has to be called sex toy testers. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/testers/

oh hang on, it's always been set to public, must go have a check, thank you x

Not sure why but my original wishlist had been deleted, dunno why :( but set up a new one

That will most probably be the reason why you haven't been selected then lol, all the best in reviewing in the near future. X

thank you x stupid me should have checked on it regular, lesson learned lol

Blueeyes82 I know last month there was some glitches on the wishlists and I had to recreate my tester list from scratch... not sure if you were affected by that as well. That should get you rolling again!

ah well, my list was 6yrs old, it needed revamping lol

Yup, definitely a case of fingers crossed and hope for the best. I'm up for reviewing pretty much anything - unfortunately I only have the genitalia for female items! My list is fortunately up to date the majority of the time but with no access to the site for a few days the items for review have all changed :p As for getting the parental lock taken off... I think the last time I looked at getting that done they wanted a bank/credit card and I plain refused - is a pain but I'd rather protect my money than test toys.