Fresh ideas for dirty talk 'topics'??!!

This is my first thread so sorry if i do it all completely wrong haha.

When I first met my partner he had trouble coming, and I found that talking dirty to him worked a treat. However, now every time we have sex I feel pressure to make him orgasm through what i say, and it makes me feel nervous! Because after about a year I feel like I've said it all and sometimes can't even think of anything to say! He loves it and I am happy to do it, makes me feel really sexy... As long as I have something to say. So I was wondering if people had some new or different ideas, topics is a strange word to use but I really am after some topics and little gems that turn you or your partner on? Love you all xx

I don't know about topics but my OH can tell when I'm getting close and knows that just telling me to come for her can speed things along and turns me on immensely.

There have been times when she's said it too early and it's put too much pressure on me to come, but overall her timing is good.

We don't really do much dirty talk in the bedroom - well i don't class us as doing any, although my other peoples experiences it may be classed differently - there's no real reason why we don't do it much to be honest.

J

I had an ex who wanted me to swear and talk dirty to her throughout sex every time to make her cum. Like you I repeated several themes over and over as I couldn't think of anything new to say but she didn't mind at all!

My OH and I really get turned on by playing with our toys. We are accumulating quite a collection now and they form a big part of our foreplay ... and we both love it!

My mind just goes so blank sometimes, and I know it's coming up and it stresses me out knowing that! But you're probably on the right track saying your OH didn't mind you saying the same sorts of things, the pressure is in my head isn't it! I always feel like I have to step it up.. Resulting in my partner sometimes getting an earful of some very dirty ideas haha ... Or some rambling! Xx

My mind just goes so blank sometimes, and I know it's coming up and it stresses me out knowing that! But you're probably on the right track saying your OH didn't mind you saying the same sorts of things, the pressure is in my head isn't it! I always feel like I have to step it up.. Resulting in my partner sometimes getting an earful of some very dirty ideas haha ... Or some rambling! Xx

Oh god just saw I've posted this many times, sorry I'm on a tablet and it is unwieldy! And I can't see how to delete, embarrassing...

I can't do dirty talk. I just start to giggle.

Lol you're totally right about the self-pressure! I sometimes found myself concentrating more on working out what to say next than enjoying the sex itself!

I presume you have done all the fantasy type chat , my Oh gets turned on by anything that gets me going. He also likes me to be quite slutty talking wise ( i know thats a word that a lot of folk dont like but you all know what i mean). He also likes the thought of me flashing in public, talking about sex before i met him (thats a long time ago lol) and sex i might have with others (fantasy).

getting to really know what turns him (and you) on and go from there, but maybe you have tried all that....

Good luck Im sure there are many on here who have much better ideas than me . We are new here and i feel quite conservative now lol

See below for my thoughts.

You're pretty limited in what you can say if you stick to the essentials of sex.

Role play will extend the topics you can dirty talk over exponentially.

Woo some branching out is probably needed then! I have 6 weeks to prepare for when he's back, am thinking of reading some naughty stories to give me super juicy ideas!

I shouldn't feel too pressured though, I once asked the OH to talk dirty to me...he said (he will not appreciate me posting this haha) 'I like to watch you having a great time', I felt so bad couldn't hold the laughter in!

Xx

Good idea NHT! If only I had thought of role play year's ago, it would have saved lots of embarrassing pauses and self-stress!

I can only do dirty talk when me and my OH are really going at it

Sometimes I'm really not into it, but I can focus on it because I am usually well taken care of before my partner.

Just so awkward going to whisper something in his ear and pulling a complete mind blank! Cringing right now thinking about it haha, I am exploring some erotica sites now and they are definitely helping!

Have you tried teasing him? Getting him all worked up to the point where he can't take it anymore & he needs you there & then? That could help things along the way? My OH loves it!

Miss loverby that's a really good idea... I probably give it up too easy haha! Will definitely have to give it a proper go and be TOUGH. :)

My OH just says how full her *insert orifice of your choice* is, how big I am, how hard I am, how much she loves it etc.
If I am struggling to get erect, she talks about something totally filthy that we both enjoy (pegging etc), and that usually works.

You aren't being marked for originality or creativity, nor is it "Just A Minute". Relax and enjoy it. As my OH has said to me before, it is not a performance - don't feel pressured by thinking it is one.

Don't think you can vary dirty talk that much. Describing what you want or like is a massive turn on.

I was with a woman once and during sex she breathed in my ear 'I like it when it goes really deep' which was a real winner - just small things like that