Friday the 13th - Lucky Traditions

We've all got those little quirks or traditions we do in hopes to avoid unlucky situations, or boost our luck. So what do you do in hopes of getting lucky?

It's not much to do with luck, but my family and I never do any washing (clothes) on Easter Sunday because it washes a life away.

I tend to like even numbers better than odd ones and eat things in even numbers because it feels safer.

I have a lucky bra - who doesn't nowadays huh? Own up, please; I can't be the only one! :D

am interested by your eating things in even numbers one.
many things in nature adhere to the Fibonacci sequence, which is entirely odd numbers. but we are conditioned to like even numbers because we are encouraged to believe uniformity and order are good!

as for superstitions, that's a load of shite! ;-)

I don't tend to do anything differently on Friday 13th, or any other days that are similar in fact.

I do however also have a thing about having to do stuff in even numbers, including eating certain foods. It really annoys me sometimes though!

And I don't so much have a lucky bra, or a lucky anything really, but I do have a favourite bra. :)

Yep I also have to eat foods in even numbers, but I think that's just the little be of OCD in me.

I don't have a lucky bra but I do have lucky pants and socks lol. X

I don't eat food in even numbers to be picky - it's just more logical really, if you have a sandwich it's easier to have 2 than 3 haha. But if its something small then I don't bother counting.

I have a thing about numbers when it comes to the volume on the telly, it has to be either amultiple of 5 or in 10s so 5,10,15,20 etc or an even number otherwise it's so annoying! so no 3,7,9,11,13... I have no idea why.

My boyfriend won't walk on those drains where there are three joined together lol! Strange guy! Only thing I have that is like that is I won't go to sleep unless I know exactly what time it is.. I don't really know why lol x

I dont look into a mirror if I break it, I tap street signs twice if I have to go under them never walk under scaffolding, nod at magpies cant think of any more at the moment

i have a wierd eating thing too .. its not so much even numbers i just like to take a bite and chew one side of my mouth then next bite ill chew on the other etc .

I'm very scientific and don't believe in anything like this, or ghosts, fortune tellers, astrology etc etc

But I do nod at magpies. I have no idea why I do it and don't believe anything is acheived, but I still do it.