Friends list clean up

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Cat Lady wrote:

I wish there was a way to block people who repeatedly make unwanted friend requests. I keep getting requests from various people who don't post on the forums. As I've had no interaction with them, I don't trust them and wonder if these are among the people that only want to talk about sexual matters...

It annoys me that I have to keep denying them every so often.

I hate that ! I hate it even more when they bring it to the public forum moaning why have you not added me ! I have a choice add or delete if your deleted there is a reason ! So stop bloody asking very annoying !

i hate this too... p.s i re-added you as on my deleting spree i X'd you by accident! if you dont want me dont accept me i wont hammer you with 'whys' hehe x

LittleMissCum wrote:

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Cat Lady wrote:

I wish there was a way to block people who repeatedly make unwanted friend requests. I keep getting requests from various people who don't post on the forums. As I've had no interaction with them, I don't trust them and wonder if these are among the people that only want to talk about sexual matters...

It annoys me that I have to keep denying them every so often.

I hate that ! I hate it even more when they bring it to the public forum moaning why have you not added me ! I have a choice add or delete if your deleted there is a reason ! So stop bloody asking very annoying !

i hate this too... p.s i re-added you as on my deleting spree i X'd you by accident! if you dont want me dont accept me i wont hammer you with 'whys' hehe x

Oh LMC I am going to cry how rude : P

I find that most people dont even respond when you try and chat with them... a shame really considering that if I add someone its because I am interested in them

It's a good thing that option got mentioned because I have again got a request from some random non-posting guy I've rejected 4 or 5 times already. It bugs me that the requests will just sit there now but oh well! I suppose it will just have to stay pending.

Even wrote on my profile that I won't accept requests from people I don't see active on here. But I just realised it's in the "more" section which people probably don't click so am moving it to the top!

i also have to add that people are on here different times of the day, there are many people i speak to in the day on here but cannot come on here of an evening and vice versa

Well I tried chatting to several people this afternoon and only one responded. I havent looked through my list because I havent been on recently but I guess the time has come.......

I have decided that I will clean up my friends list largely because there are people on there who I have never chatted to our have not posted recently.

Please do not be offended if you get removed, if you are still active on the forum and would like to remain on my friends list please put in a request and I will reinstate you.

That said if you post regularly hopefully you will not get removed, but we all make mistakes.

HH

since chat doesnt work what is the point?

Preparing for when it does, but I see your point.

MrBumcheeks wrote:

I may be being thick, but I honestly cannot see the point in the 'friends' list.

Unless you're someone I know in person, and the friends list is a way of flagging this up, then what purpose does it serve?

when chat is/ was available you can only speak with those on your friend list

Hi I'm new on here and just learning. I have made several friend requests and been accepted on some. Can you contact anyone direct? any help would be greatfully received. Thanks

there is no function to the friends list on here as the chat isnt working at the moment, and the only way you can contact people direct is if they have put an email address on their profile.

You could always ask TTurtle if you can join his chat room, have a look at the Chat post on here his details are on there. It is just a temp chat forum for people on LH until the chat facility here is working again .;-)

mine needs a severe clean up since most friend requests I sent half of them are never on this site