Friends List

Hi all, not been on here for a while and was just curious to know whats the point of a friends list if you cant PM them ? I used to have a few friends when the chat was running and now I'm back I cannot contact anyone :-(

There's no point any more. It doesn't have any functionality since chat closed.

It's just left over from when you could message them, you don't have to use it

I believe it was discussed recently, basically Lovehoney are soo busy providing their amazing customer services and making thousands of people happy each day there's just not been any time to remove the old features since chat was cancelled.... something along those lines =)
Which is more than fair, the friends list remaining serves no purpose but serves no harm either so it makes sense their technical department probably have a lot on their hands =D

Here are a couple of previous threads about this :) x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/818777-lh-friends/page-2/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/816012-friends/

Feel free to add me, fairly new to love honey and enjoy talking to like minded people who don't mind giving advice on sex toys

I think the friends list serves a great purpose! If I'm looking for a particular thread that a friend has posted in it's easier to just go to my FL find that post- since the search a forum thing always messes up for me, or if I want to get access to their wish list without searching for their names - I don't always remember the spellings of names especially with how often this bunch change them! then I can just go in to my friends list!

I think it's more benficial there than not there.

FrozenAngel wrote:

I think the friends list serves a great purpose! If I'm looking for a particular thread that a friend has posted in it's easier to just go to my FL find that post- since the search a forum thing always messes up for me, or if I want to get access to their wish list without searching for their names - I don't always remember the spellings of names especially with how often this bunch change them! then I can just go in to my friends list!

I think it's more benficial there than not there.

+1

I just like pretending I have friends lol

Young and fun95 wrote:

+ 1

capricorn13 wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

+ 1

+2 ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Okdokey.. Thanks for the info guys. Just wondered what it was for.