friends.

yes Im not quite sure of the purpose of it anymore except following people and what they post on :)

Never used it myself, so just added those who said they enjoy it :)

I asked the same question after I started posting.it was just nice to get friend requests,it's was new to me (I'm not a social media person).
It made me smile and feel good to know people offered

Thanks for adding hun:*

Yeah I've had so many decline it's embarrassing 😂😂 it did knock my confidence because I thought ' but we had a great conversation, why don't you like me", or if I liked that persons personality, reviews, boo and they didn't add me back id be proper dented for awhile. But now I realise we aren't all going to connect so I'm not so offended but I don't send anywhere near as many requests now 💟xx

Beautifulgal21 wrote:

I'm new! So add me! (:

Added! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I add active forum members

Same here

slinky binky wrote:

Yeah I've had so many decline it's embarrassing 😂😂 it did knock my confidence because I thought ' but we had a great conversation, why don't you like me", or if I liked that persons personality, reviews, boo and they didn't add me back id be proper dented for awhile. But now I realise we aren't all going to connect so I'm not so offended but I don't send anywhere near as many requests now 💟xx

I'm not taking it personally either. Just randomly adding folk I talk to.

The only problem I have now, as I'm wandering round the different forums, and chatting to folk It means that I dont get the pleasure of logging on to find requests anymore... ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

The only ones I decline are the ones that have a name that sounds like something someone I know would choose, or if I see they're living close by (not that it makes a difference as profile is public), or when one pops up with the same profile picture that my MIL's husband uses on Facebook! 😂

I haven't been back on here long only just started commenting in the forun section i have had a couple friend requests and was over the moon! Iv been adding people who I frequently see pop up so reading that alot of you don't mind is great :) feel free to add away x

I am new here and would love to add you xx

I accept anyone who requests, why wouldn't I? It's not like they can't go to my profile and see everything if I don't. And there are no private messages to worry about. I often send requests to people who are kind enough to reply to me on the forums. I don't talk to that many people here, though, and my requests are often ignored. Oh well.

I accept (and add) ppl on the basis of having interacted with them on the forums, and agreeing/liking their views on things, or really liking their reviews.

I also get a lot of friend requests from ppl who have no reviews and forum posts, which is weird. Even so I don't decline them; I just leave them pending until such time as they become an active member in the community 😃

Caliente wrote:

I accept anyone who requests, why wouldn't I? It's not like they can't go to my profile and see everything if I don't. And there are no private messages to worry about. I often send requests to people who are kind enough to reply to me on the forums. I don't talk to that many people here, though, and my requests are often ignored. Oh well.

+1 - Exactly the same for me, I always accept friend requests, it's just a nice friendly thing to do :) xx

I accept requests when they're sent. Its nice to be sociable xx

We're always happy to accept friends requests.

No problem at all :) i love it when i log in and have friend requests lol xx

When did I get Majored?