Frisky Business Episode 4. Chat

Fightttttt!!!

Can tour gests take advantage of freebie Friday? Hehe!!

Lovehoney - Stephanie wrote:

Haha I'm glad you like my mug! It's great isn't it? I can't remember where I found it originally, I think I saw it in a joke shop and didn't buy it, then later regretted it and found it online somewhere! If you put "penis mug" into google I'm sure it will come up :) Be warned though, it's quite heavy for a mug!
This I must see I can imagine hubby's reaction to that one.

Love it I have so got to get one.

Lovehoney - Stephanie wrote:

Haha I'm glad you like my mug! It's great isn't it? I can't remember where I found it originally, I think I saw it in a joke shop and didn't buy it, then later regretted it and found it online somewhere! If you put "penis mug" into google I'm sure it will come up :) Be warned though, it's quite heavy for a mug!
Stephanie - I bet it is not as heavy as Victor ;) Just did a Google search on penis mug and too many to choose from! Haha. It is great! I'm glad you found it in the end! X

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

Kohitsuji it is worth him applying as it is experience dependant and you never know he could be pleasantly surprised! Plus there are great perks working for Lovehoney! Tell him to go for it!

I just told him you said that lol! I saw "the look" like he is really thinking about it. X

Never got chance to watch it last night too busy...but am going to watch tonight...Can't wait sounds like another excellent episode...And can't wait to see Victor in the flesh so to speak ... See what Fionanwtv has to say about him. hahahah

The only repeat I can see on the Lifetime TV website schedule is Sun night at half-past midnight.
:-(