Frisky Business Now Available on US Netflix!

Yep, that's right! We're very happy to announce that Frisky Business is now available to watch on Netflix US - hooray!

So for any of you who are in America or Canada, or are sneaky and have the US version of Netflix in the UK (don't ask us how you do it - we have no idea!) you can now catch up on all 6 episodes of the show by following the link below!

Watch Frisky Business on Netflix

Anyone wanting to watch the show in the UK, I'm afraid we still don't have any extra information on if/when the series will be available online. We'll keep you posted.

For everyone else, enjoy!

To all the not Americans/Canadians in here. If you have Netflix you should use google chrome and download the Hola extension. It's totally legal and that way you can acces netflix from any country you'd like.

I know what I'll be watching tonight!

Not fair!

Did anyone get to watch the the show over the weekend?

I couldn't find it on US Netflix. Anyone else have any luck?

Got it working now. Must have been a glitch

Something to watch later :-)

Great stuff! Will check it out.

Sadly i dont have netflix and missed it when it was shown in the uk !

Guess I am just one of those poor people that will have to wait till its shown again either as a repeat or downloadable !

I totally wanted to watch this when it aired on TV, but do not have Sky. I do however, have both versions (Uk and US) of Netflix and spent the past day and a half on a Frisky Business marathon. Thanks for letting us know Jess! Great show too!

Oooh, I guess it's a good thing that I didn't have anything planned for this afternoon then!

Brill, if you use Firefox install the add on called hola and it will change your netflix to the us version, been waiting to watch the series

jeffngloria wrote:

Brill, if you use Firefox install the add on called hola and it will change your netflix to the us version, been waiting to watch the series

Ooo! Going to try this! Thanks! X

jeffngloria wrote:

You can get Hola for Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari, Android and iPhone

http://hola.org/

Wahey! After a couple of tries, Hola works! Good knowledge, folks.

is it only Netflix that it is on? Have the Love film/Amazon. Still dying to watch it

jeffngloria wrote:

Thank you very much! Worked perfectly! My OH will be very pleased! :D

No worries happy to spread the love xx, great series so far, I'm up to the consignment of mouldy bondage gear, and those 3 in the returns dept had me in stitches, soo funny, Belter paper weight haha

Signing up for nextflix as we speak! :D

Does this "hola" really work and it's completely legal? Because I'm ready to set US network up 👆
don't want any unwanted attention lol!