Frustrated

hagions wrote:

Yippee both of us are off tomorrow, no kids, free morning to do what we want...ah morning of fun and frolics

Good luck and enjoy yourselves.

Unless its a roleplay, planned sex doesnt seem to work for us these days as one or both of us tends not to be in the mood when the time comes. Spontaneous tends to be the key these days.

As your kids get older and start having a social life of their own you will find that you will have plenty of time together in the future. At the moment just snatch it when you can

And before I forget . Switch any mobiles off and unplug the landline.

Could you set up date nights? Like, get take out or something and let the kids eat in the living room and watch a movie, put the oldest in charge, and explain to them you're spending some time alone because parents need a little time together.

Or make a deal with them not to interrupt (unless they have to), until an alarm set by you goes off and then reward them for being good with a trip to the park or something the following day? If you do get interrupted by one of them for something silly don't reward them, and they'll see their siblings getting a treat and maybe do better next time.

As for noise, if they're playing games/watching a movie they probably wouldn't be able to hear anyway, and you could always put music on for the two of you - even if it's just on your phone, that way if they did get near the bedroom they'd hear that instead.

Alternatively, you could explain the sex thing to them early, make it not an awkward thing so when they get older it's something they can talk to you about. My OHs parents did this and he has a really strong relationship with them, I often wish mine had done this for me, sex made me feel uncomfortable for quite a long time - but almost everybody does it/has done it/will do it at some point, so it could be a win-win.

Good luck! :)

mysteron wrote:

hagions wrote:

Yippee both of us are off tomorrow, no kids, free morning to do what we want...ah morning of fun and frolics

Good luck and enjoy yourselves.

Unless its a roleplay, planned sex doesnt seem to work for us these days as one or both of us tends not to be in the mood when the time comes. Spontaneous tends to be the key these days.

As your kids get older and start having a social life of their own you will find that you will have plenty of time together in the future. At the moment just snatch it when you can

And before I forget . Switch any mobiles off and unplug the landline.

Thx , will do our best with the free house...just home from Nightshift, so bed now , going to be a busy morning