who needs contraception??

Three times this week, two in a row we have gone to bed with the intention of having some "fun" and our daughter has woken up at precisely the wrong time and struggled to go back to sleep again.

![](upload://auespWY2jeVe46VFziva9nry44n.gif) grrrrrrrrr

our bedroom is right next to hers, and considering she consistently calls to me when she does this quietly having sex is no chance lol

It happens to us a lot too, my little boy wakes up and tries to get in our bed most evenings, normally I get a few hours sleep but recently its been before :(

I'm sure she will settle down again, just imagine when they are older trying to fit in with them not knowing haha.

Fitnessfreak wrote:

It happens to us a lot too, my little boy wakes up and tries to get in our bed most evenings, normally I get a few hours sleep but recently its been before :(

I'm sure she will settle down again, just imagine when they are older trying to fit in with them not knowing haha.

shes 8!! not exactly young lol

Oh my daughter almost 7 she sleeps great now, little boy not so much maybe when his 7 :(

Fitnessfreak wrote:

Oh my daughter almost 7 she sleeps great now, little boy not so much maybe when his 7 :(

she woke up to pee

then laid in bed shouting to me that she couldn't sleep! like I can do anything!

My step son is the same takes him all hours to go to sleep... So I moved hid room to top of the house and got him sound cancelling head phones for his x box 👍

He's 10 but understands more than he should so for that reason sex happens in my house generally quite late or early morning when he is around.. Other than that rest of kids r like me... Sleep through a bomb so happy days... :)