Full body hair removal - men

I prefer to remove all my body hair below the neck, chest, pits, forearms, legs and pubes. I've not met another man who does this and most women I've been with have found it weird. Are there any others out there like me? Have you experienced the same attitude as me and are there any women who actually prefer their man that way?

I am too hairy for this. I would always be stubbley. If you like it there is no harm.

Not my personal preference but each to their own :)

I did if very briefly some years ago. My wife found it strange, and I just couldn’t be bothered keeping up with it. I’ve shaved my pubes more often and for longer periods, but now I just trim for neatness, and so my hair doesn’t get caught in cock rings for instance.

I tend to keep myself trimmed rather than smooth. Mainly privates and armpits... however when I got my new body trimmer I went a bit overboard and did everywhere. Too much effort for my liking on the upkeep front.

My H does pits, chest and pubes. I have a thing where I can’t cope with hairy chest. I don’t mind either way I like the smoothness but equally if he decided to stop it (spartfrom chest) it wouldn’t bother me. (I do prefer the pits being smooth or at least trimmed.

I get waxed fairly regularly back bum and pubes.OH has always loved my hairy chest but I keep that trimmed and under control.If I dont it gets very messy and I hate it.

I’d like to. I want to get it waxed but nobody round here seems to do Male waxing.

Ok so this might be news to you but, as long as your hair is not grey, you could have full body laser treatment. But please think about this because it is PERMANENT.

As a woman I have had my bikini line done, top lip and under arms. Quite happy with the results. Might be worth a look if your finding upkeep difficult.

Waist down hair free. Use hair removal cream for my pubes, shave my balls and epilate my legs

My OH does this each spring and keeps it going throughout summer, we are naturists and quite a few naturists remove all body hair below the neck, this applies in most European naturist sites we've visited. (It's not necessary though, for people who are interested in becoming naturists - just personal choice. Plenty are hairy).

He uses a Philips body hair trimmer made specially for this - the trimmer on an electric razor isn't siitable and can lead to nicks. I always do his back and shoulders, but the trimmer comes with a clip-on extendable extension for people who want to do their own backs.

I don't remove all my hair, but regularly have an intimate waxing done with all hair removed from back, bum, sac, penis etc etc.

Def not for me, I can go from clean shaven to full beard in 3 weeks. Would cost me a fortune to stay hairless all over, prefer to just keep it all trimmed

I like to trim up but never gone fully hairless as the regrowth would give me ingrown hairs and itchy skin..

for me ive had a smooth cock balls and ass but a couple of months back i was apply veet when i felt the urge to to my legs chest and arms left my armpits as theres not much there anyway and it felt great i could wear my sheer 15den tan tights and no ugly hair its now a regular thing the mrs quite likes my smooth legs as well win win

Not full hairless but my hubby removes hair and trims the important bits. He would have a hairy back but has me shave this for him. He trims his chest and stomach hair down with a clipper and shaves all his pubes. He really likes (and me too) his penis and balls smooth and I don't think I've seen him with any hair there for a least 10 years.

I shave pubes and crack (with my lady's help) and use my beard trimmer under arms and chest. I tried hair removal cream on my sack once, then had to lay on the bed for hours with my sack ON FIRE! Never again.

For me I much prefer men with no chest hair and no pubes! If he shaved anywhere else then I wouldn't mind that either... More places to put chocolate sauce and lick without getting hairs in the way!

I love my OH completely hairless good for sucking and a good liking

My husband shaves everything, he has done for as long as I’ve known him.