Full wax ! Yay or nay ?!

I really want a wax down there !

When I had this done in a salon it was so painful and
Made me bleed I have a tidy up still but would never have it done again

brians wife wrote:

When I had this done in a salon it was so painful and
Made me bleed I have a tidy up still but would never have it done again

Oh man, I'm glad I'm not the only one. Whenever I wax my bikini line, I always bleed. I think that'd just be embarrassing at a salon. :(

Being a man I decided waxing would take a long long time for me to become hairfree, so I bought an epilator, which is a similar sort of pain but spread out in time a bit longer. With a combination of shaving and epilating I eventually got to be hairless apart from my head and a bit of my back I can't reach but which isn't that hairy anyway. I epilate right down to the base of my cock but shave the sac - the epilator would just tangle up your scrotum rather horribly.

Instead of spending ages going all over, I do a bit every time I have a shower and occasionally focus on a particular area to make sure I'm not missng too many. When I shower afterwards, I rub down with a wet flannel then a dry towel which make an effective exfoliating routine.

Like waxing, you don't get stubbly regrowth (it was Mrs. P.'s objection to that which stsrted me on epilating) and the pain reduces after multiple sessions. I may well get my back waxed just for completeness and I want to get my face lasered at some stage. But on the body epilating works well for me.