fun in the sun

toxycat wrote:

secluded beaches are a good spot...........remote fields...woodland.....................

Can i add...never ever try a phonebox......................i did it once.....(on a very long, mad and crazy nite of outdoor sex)..........we dared each other.........the thing had a flippin light in.........we were lit up like a beacon.....lol

i dont think i have ever thought about doing it in a phonebox i take its not a good idea then lol

toxycat wrote:

jay2010 wrote:

toxycat wrote:

secluded beaches are a good spot...........remote fields...woodland.....................

Can i add...never ever try a phonebox......................i did it once.....(on a very long, mad and crazy nite of outdoor sex)..........we dared each other.........the thing had a flippin light in.........we were lit up like a beacon.....lol

lol - srry shouldnt laugh but that does sound funny

it was...........we just decided to find loads of risky places to have sex.....in one evening.........i mean there were cars going past.......people walking dogs.........lol...............

lol oooohh must av bin fun lol. me n this girl i used to see were out in london and early evenin we was walkn around lookin for somewhere quiet and ended up in a ally and i was sat on walll her in front with top pulld down and she had my .... in her hand stood ion front of me - before we knew it a door opened - it was a college lol. sooo many people walked out. didnt know wat the hell to do lol

@ doc1 - it was an experience put it that way...plus phoneboxes never smell that pleasant.......oh and the fact they r usually quite public as well...lol

@jay2010.....lol i love it..........high embarressment factor then...........bet u wanted a nice big hole to just swallow u both up!!!

yea was really bad. as her top was pulled down, cudnt even pull it up as b to obvious so she just pushed against me and we pretended we waas upset and huggin lol after that we sort of lost mood n legged it lol

that has put me off the phonebox now the smell nooooooooooo way lol

jay2010 wrote:

yea was really bad. as her top was pulled down, cudnt even pull it up as b to obvious so she just pushed against me and we pretended we waas upset and huggin lol after that we sort of lost mood n legged it lol

good recovery......but yeah talk about losing the moment...........nothing like a gang of students going past to dampen the mood...lol

lol yea i know - can laugh about it now so its ok lol. yours was way more risky though : )

jay2010 wrote:

lol yea i know - can laugh about it now so its ok lol. yours was way more risky though : )

oh hell yeah...i win that hands down..........can you imagine if a police car had been cruising down that road.....oh my god..........embarresing just wouldnt describe it!!!

well they'd either laugh it off or you'd b in jail for public indecency lol.

we dont have a garden guess we will have to find some long grass .