Funky bumholes

I love the smell of my oh's bits and bumhole whilst I am doing doggy am I just wrong?

nothing is weard or wrong only diferent from some others and each to their own. dont have a particyular thing for smell (appart from smell of my partner in genral- i sleep with one of his tops when we're appart) but i am rather jelous of how beauitiful an anus he has and i've never thought it smelt or tasted nasty when he complaind he was feeling yucky :)

I dont think thats wrong or right in sex or smells. Everyone likes different things. I love mens perfumes more than womens and you bet i have some. Dont feel weird about it , just open minded and honest with you and your tastes.

Nothing wierd about it rhinoman, personally I love the smell of my man's armpits - not when he's really sweaty, but just his normal man's smell...ummmm

PetitePuss wrote:

Nothing wierd about it rhinoman, personally I love the smell of my man's armpits - not when he's really sweaty, but just his normal man's smell...ummmm

oh no, the stronger the better. he knows ill be grumpy if he tries using deodorant :)

PetitePuss wrote:

I'm NORMAL!!! lol.... I love the smell of the OH's armpits!! It actually helps me relax while we're lying in bed!!! :D Love his smell in general come to think of it :)