Most funniest sexual experience

What is your most funniest sexual experience?

Feel free to share your stories here :)

When i first went out with my wife,we were having sex on her mom and dad`s living room carpet,she had assured me her mom and dad were at work and the front door was locked...then her brother came in from school using his front door key,he saw my lily white arse on top of his sister and went right back out! We were all equally embarrasssed,and it`s never been mentioned since!

My brother in law was doing the same with his girlfriend a few years later,the family Rotweiller entered the living room and began licking his arse!

WillC - The Rotweiller story made me chuckle!

I havent really had any funny expereinces but it would probally be when i was giving my partner a blow job when i was ill. I thew up all over him and just as i did he came and it went all up my nose! It felt awful.

X

I was tied to the bed blindfolded, and hubby was telling me what he was going to do to me, including coming over my face. We had previously talked about where was ok to 'deposit' so to speak and joked that anywhere was fine as long as it wasn't in my ear or up my nose. Well, you can probably guess what happened - yes, straight up my nose! I got the major giggles and so did he - rather ruined the mood - hee hee.

My OH and I had a nice night out with some friends, nothing fancy just dinner at the local sushi joint and a movie at the theatre and my dad was supposed to stay out all night. When we came home things got frisky but right in the middle of it, my dad comes home to retrieve a forgotten recharge cord for his phone.

I don't know how but we managed to get ourselves presentable and even turn on my Playstation so when he came by to say goodnight it looked like we were tucked in, simply playing Tomb Raider, while in reality my boyfriend was naked, if you don't cound the condom he was wearing, and I was wearing only a t-shirt and the ankle cuffs beneath the duvet. Too bad he ruined the mood so we ended up playing Tomb Raider for most of the night.

I was riding my ex husband, he was in restraints, and we were under our wonderful skylight window, when a strange cat jumped in from the roof, quickly followed by our cat. They were fighting and screeching on top my husband's chest, and across his stomach before they tumbled down to the floor. He had scratches all over. I couldn't stop laughing for long enough to intervene. When I finally got to my senses, he refused me to get off him before I had untied him in case the cats would attack his man-bits. My ex husband and the cat's relationship was never the same after that...

Me and my BF hadnt been together very long, and we were both still living at home. He lived in a flat and his room was next to the front room. One evening we doing doggy being nice and quiet as his parents were watching tv next door, and after i did the most humungous lady trump, it was like thunder! We both absolutely collapsed wiht laughter, i was crying. Every time i moved more would happen. I had left to go home shortly after, and it was still happening. We stepped foot outside of his room, slap bang in to his step dad. He gave me a really strange look, and i then proceded to shuffle off down the stairs to leave, all the while hoping and praying it wouldnt happen again. I was only 18 at the time and i was mortified! Even now, i crease up when i think about it

Great stories ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

I'm struggling to remember any. Had more embarrassing encounters, rather than funny ones!

Not really that funny, but when we were on holiday we had just had late morning sex and i shuffled off naked to the toilet to clean up whilst my husband was sprawled out naked on the bed. I didn't shut the bathroom door and just as i sat down on the toilet our hotel door flung open, "housekeeping".

i was stranded on the loo, which was adjacent to the main door, covering my boobs with my hands and my husband frantically wrapped himself in the king sized duvet and bounced towards her saying no thanks.

Poor woman! If she had been 30 secs earlier oh god that wouldve been a story! We laughed about it afterwards though and remembered to put the little door hanger thing on every time after that!

This happened last week...Our PIR sucurity floodlight started staying on about 2 years ago,so i switched it off at the switch in our back bedroom.I never got round to replacing it.Last week my wife was putting a box away and accidentally turned it on,lo and behold it`s working perfectly! So,our dog has been diagnosed with diabetes and is drinking more than usual,about 2am one night i heard him trotting downstairs,so i got up to let him out for a wee.He goes out has a wee,then sits down on the lawn `moon bathing`! I`m whispering `Come in you little f****r` but he ignores me so i go striding out naked...and set the light off! There i am in all my shaven bollocked glory in full illimination! Good job it was 2am!

Living in a busy household, my husband and I always take the oppotunity to have sex if we get a few minutes to ourselves. One year near to Christmas we had an afternoon together and I was handcuffed to the bed when we heard the key in the front door, he quickly pulled the duvet over me but left me in the handcuffs and he ran downstairs to find my daughter and her boyfriend arriving home unexpectedly early. i could hear her repeatedly asking him why the door was locked and where was Mum? ( she was about 19 at the time ) . My husband came up with the brilliant excuse that " Mrs Christmas" was upstairs wrapping up presents and we didnt want anyone to see their presents before Christmas so we had locked the door and on no account should she go into our bedroom because she might see her present etc etc. it seemed to work but they had to both walk past my closed bedroom door while I was still handcuffed to the bed. They both called out hello as they went past and I had to do my best to say hello as normally as possible. Thank goodness they didnt open the door but myself and my husband have never laughed so much and " Mrs Christmas" has become a bit of a code word for us now!

Bigfoot - Best story so far!! Very very funny, and very lucky!

Me and my ex, my sister and her fiance all were staying in a hotel one night after my dad's wedding, in separate rooms obviously. Hotel rooms are an easy one for me and alllllllways turn me on. So we get back to the room, fairly tipsy, things get steamy between me and the ex. So we're on the bed, facing away from the headboard on all fours... I have a rather strong orgasm, which makes my whole body spasm, and sends the ex flying backwards - into the headboard. His head smashed the headboard and made the loudest bang, he's in a fair amount of pain yet I cannot stop laughing! Fair to say that ruined the mood for the night!!!

At uni this girl and I are were having very vigorous sex. Right at the crucial moment she erm..farted. Loudly, Afterwards she was mortified bless her while I was struggling not to laugh!!!

Bigfoot great story.Maybe you should get a Mrs Christmas sexy outfit to surprise him.

Slightly tipsy go back to then bf house where we knew his parents were away for the night. We had really loud fun sex for a couple of hours and was still going... then all of a sudden heard a loud knock on his bedroom door and his mum saying 'are you finished yet? Can you hurry up as your father & I can't sleep with all the noise!' I was mortified!! Their trip had been cancelled but we didn't know as they were already asleep in bed!
Have to say I snuck out very early the next morning and didn't see him after that lol

I can really identify with your funny story as we also live in a busy house with older "children" and love to try and grab every chance to have sex when they are out but it is like Piccadilly Circus with one in and one out. More than once we have nearly been caught leaving the bed in a mess, toys everywhere trying to act normally whilst covered in lube under our hastily pulled on clothes.

I started crying once for no reason, mid-sex on Valentines day once. Regardless to say that still comes up often haha. I was overwhelemed okayyyyy