Furious!!!

Okay this is totally random but I need to vent!

I've just had some stupid pig of a man say "If you support gay rights, you must be gay or secretly gay."

WTF?! I'm very proud of myself because instead of scratching out his eyeballs I replied "I also support animal rights but that doesn't make me a badger."

Anyone else feel that way? Or come across something as idiotic?

MissM22 wrote:

WTF?! I'm very proud of myself because instead of scratching out his eyeballs I replied "I also support animal rights but that doesn't make me a badger."

This is a brilliant response- nice one!

What an idiot though, it's scary that these ignorant people exist, and worse- have the right to vote..

I'm very proud of myself because instead of scratching out his eyeballs I replied "I also support animal rights but that doesn't make me a badger."

What an idiot. Well done to you for thinking of such a brilliant response - wish I could think of retorts that good.

It`s amazing just how many stupid people are out there! Does supporting women`s rights make me a woman?

It just fell out of my mouth. My usual response would have been unrepeatable.

These people are allowed to breed!

I'm glad no one agrees!x

Stupid people in this world.

Thats a cracking come back! Well done! I would have thrown a can of soup at him lol!

Its shocking how backwards some people still are. Its the 21st century and people are still rasist/homophobic/sexist and many other things. I weep for this world. :/ At least we have LoveHoney, this forum has renewed my faith in people! :)

LilHorror wrote:

Thats a cracking come back! Well done! I would have thrown a can of soup at him lol!

Its shocking how backwards some people still are. Its the 21st century and people are still rasist/homophobic/sexist and many other things. I weep for this world. :/ At least we have LoveHoney, this forum has renewed my faith in people! :)

this just proves that angrypeople need more sex

The world is crazy!

I agree, If everyone on the planet owned a sex toy I bet everyone would be a lot less crabit! Certainly help me with my bad temper and my depression. Feeling crap? Have a orgasum! :D

Ugh its ridiculous that there are still so many ignorant people around!
I had a guy start telling me off on facebook out of the blue saying that being bisexual is selfish? He was really going for it! Telling me how I just wanted to 'Have my cake and eat it' - An expression I never understood since if you have cake why the fuck wouldn't you eat it? I figured he was just getting defensive because he was worried I would steal the ladies ;) Turns out he had been trying to get the guts to ask me out for a year and hadn't? And apparently that's why he was so pissed? What a tosser.

I love your reply and I'm totally stealing that for the future ;)

I never ceased to be amazed at the number of stupid people around with ignorant views, well done you though on your quick response !

Me too it's quite upsetting actually.

Thank you all for restoring my faith!

It's amazing how stupid these people are, for example in Texas right now, there is a legal thing being pushed through that would be against trans* rights, but anti trans* groups are actually against it purely because it has transgender in it's name XD If they took two seconds to read it, they'd actually support the thing lol.

It always amazes me what some people say, unfortunately I'm one of those people who always seems to have a quick comeback.

Sometimes its funny sometimes I can be mean usually I don't even think before the response has come out.

Be happy that you have him something to chew on.

Badgers are a complicated issue.

It's not all black and white.

#taxi

DreamOfTheEndless wrote:

Badgers are a complicated issue.

It's not all black and white.

#taxi

Hahaha!!