Gamers!

Lovehoney - Nicole wrote:

FrozenAngel wrote:

LOL I actually meant Starcraft, he got the new one when the expansion came out and then that was him out of my hair for a few weeks.

Ha ha, I've actually joked about starting a Starcraft widows club!

Where can I sign up? haha.

No Nicole you would think it would be hard to play on a phone but its really easy! :) it cost 69p, you can get 2 and 3 also. :)

Avid PC gamer here! Although, I do have all the consoles too!

If you want to add me on Steam, please do! Birdyboyuk

just picked up defiance on the 360 looks fun so far only drawback is all the friend requests

(not sure a middle aged man wants to be friends with 16yr old kids unless your names MJ lol)

I don't always play games but when I do it must be a hidden object game.

Xbox 360 <3 I've gone through 3 consols, 11 headsets and 5 controllers in the 6 years i've owned it haha.

I play mostly shooters, but i do love rpgs, and action adventure games.

Currently playing state of decay, the zombie game on xbox live arcade :D. its pretty awesome.

Getting back into Cod, which fyi, i will destroy you at! i spent 4 years playing it 18 hours a day!

If any of you want to add me on there my gamertag is WeeStev0 (its a zero on the end btw)

bumping this as Animal Crossing New Leaf is released tomorrow and I'm so excited!

sweetlove666 wrote:

bumping this as Animal Crossing New Leaf is released tomorrow and I'm so excited!

I used to play Animcal crossing on the wii but got so impatient waiting for things!

sweetlove666 wrote:

New RedVsBlue is out tomorrow!!!!

I'm trying to find some new releases for the WiiU/3DS for my son his birthday is coming up and need to find some games, tragically most of the new Mario releases don't come out until next year. The selection of games atm for the WiiU seem to be very slim.

FrozenAngel wrote:

I'm trying to find some new releases for the WiiU/3DS for my son his birthday is coming up and need to find some games, tragically most of the new Mario releases don't come out until next year. The selection of games atm for the WiiU seem to be very slim.

yeah theres like 6 games for the wiiU which is rather shite

Yeah currently I have the ZombieU game for myself which tbh I didn't really enjoy playing and the Super Mario brothers one. Which I actually really enjoy. Generally I like to play the mini games the most.

I can see that there's a New Super Luigi Brothers coming out. I'm not too sure if it's going to be the same as Mario as it does look rather similar but my son prefers Luigi and has requested this. The new Mario racing, or Super smash brothers don't come out until 2014! It seems a long wait for any real decent games to come out, considering the WiiU was released last year.

I ply xbox360 call of duty,modern warfare and gears of war, asasains creed to name a few. Any decent multiplayer and I am there.

WeeSteve wrote:

Getting back into Cod, which fyi, i will destroy you at! i spent 4 years playing it 18 hours a day!

I know how you feel, gone are the days off sneaking into bed at 6am and getting up at 7am to start playing again. And when the wife asked "what time did you go bed " I always replied "not long after you" lol.

My lady & I have a Wii U, PS3, 1 3DS which is hers, I have a 3DS XL, we will probably look to buy a PS4 when they come down in price eventually, at the moment I'm playing resident evil revelations on the Wii U, I finished it on the 3DS, then decided to buy it on the Wii U, also today we are both buying a copy of Animal Crossing New Leaf for the 3DS, enjoyed Luigi's Mansion 2 on the 3DS as well.

heya
i been a gamer since i was 6 and the ps2 is what i play the most

i have a wii and xbox origanal
i love horror games god there are so many games i like i cant count

fatal frame, final fantasy, bloodryane , soul calabur 1 2 3 resident evil, silent hill tekken all of them , halo at the moment im playing jade coccoon 2 , shadow hearts 3 and glarien ash

So decided I wanted to play Animal Crossing now myself, and that since my son broke his 3DS (It's been repaired) but as punishment for not looking after his items he won't get it back until his birthday as part of his gifts. That isn't until September. So Ofc I just had to get myself a 3DS to play Animal Crossing! (And maybe Fire emblem). I also wanted to play with the OH so he's now just got himself a 3DS and Animal Crossing so we can connect up whilst he's away. I can't wait till Friday, why didn't I get this sudden urge of spontaneity several hours ago and I could have gotton it next day delivery for tomorrow!

Amazon also have a deal on that if you buy a 3DS you can get Mario 2 for free! Which I had on the wishlist to buy my son for his birthday as he mislaid his previous copy. Bargin.

i enjoy playin on World of war craft, star wars the old republic and the sims. but looking for more online games to choose from.

I completely bash the Sims and Age of Mythology/Empires.

Xbox wise Fable series!

Love the MGS series but don't have anything to run them on :(

And nothing has ever really appealed with Nintendo aside from the odd mario game.

I've always been a massive gamer! Started off with an N64 back in the day and have since then moved onwards and upwards through the PS1, Gameboy, Xbox, DS, Wii, PC and now I mostly play the 360. Had it since launch back in 2005! Can't wait for the new Xbox One later this year!

Always been a huge fan of the Halo series, as well as Bioshock, GTA, Elder Scrolls, Saints Row, Lego, Fable, Guitar Hero, Assassin's Creed and the older Call of Duty and GRAW games. Think my gamerscores around 40,000 at the moment.

I also spend a lot of my time playing iPhone games like Angry Birds, Plants Vs Zombies, and Bad Piggies when I'm travelling or catching the bus.