Generic Response

LivingFire wrote:

Sorry but 'average time for you' - so the repeated factor here is....?

Oops, I vowed to back out of this one didn't I? You could easily have a place here and there is no need to feel pushed out - but stop insulting people here and you'll get a better response. People here have strong opinions, and you'd be aware of that if you'd read around on the forum; there have been some corking debates on here and it is not your 'strong opinions' that are making you feel 'pushed out'. I feel you need to look to yourself for answers there.

All the best, I hope you choose to do whatever makes you happiest - be that post, or not.

LF x

I'll back out then, I cant think of any time here where I have insulted anyone so if im going to be accused of random things and as I said before misunderstood pretty badly then i'd rather not bother.

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

<snip>

From what I can understand of what Imelda, LivingFire and Tallboy have said, they weren't asking you to change a bad review to a good review, they were simply asking for the language to be a little less inflammatory.

Thanks Carly, that's exactly what I hoped came across :-*

well can i just say that i was very happy with the quick response to my e mail on monday .It was informative and answered my questions directly. Keep up the good work