Sad face :( just had to make my first 2 returns

Firstly I am soooo impressed with the returns T&C at lovehoney.

Slightly gutted as i ordered a butt plug all i will say is that was not going near my hinnie! That was returned and sadly my new bullet vibe broke on use No2 :(

So both have been sent back one exchange one refund.

Any of you guys had to return items? How fast did it all happen?

wow seriously impressive customer service LH i haven't posted the broken bullet back yet and i already have email saying you have refunded the cost.

THANK YOU

Have just had to return adam & eve strapon as the harness was nothing like as described.Has anyone else had a problem with this item? Not sure if its a one off mistake or its a design change to the harness? LH have confirmed its return just waiting for them to refund or send out another provided its not a design change as the harness is no use to us although the 2 dildos did look pretty good.Hope we get a new one by xmas

i have the adam and eve strapon set and though the harnes is really large i did have no problem with it. what sort of problem did yours have?

The belt part is made of fabric rather than same material as the pouch, and it is supposed to be crotchless as i was hoping to wear it for DP with my wife.The dildo is also secured with a press stud rather than velcro.The harness is a different item altogether to whats shown on the website :(

I am in the process of sending the Dr Joel Kaplan Power Probe Prostate Massager for an exchange as it does not work. I even tried to known good batteries.

:(

Have carried out the returns link on here and have since had an email to say that a replacement is on its way.

Brilliant service again..........