Massive LH parcel

Parcel attempted delivery yesterday, box is massive, is from lovehoney but not ordered anything, no email etc about tester/competition, i'm puzzled, as is my dad who is quizzing me what i've bought, intriguing for sure to see what on earth it is.

Ha ha ha

tell them its their next present and its a surprise

How do you know it's from lovehoney?

Ooooooo - intrigued!

You sure its from LH? Did you order something from somewhere else?

Unless you collected it, you cannot know where it is from.

Let us know what was in it.

Also, how do you know that it's massive? Just because it's 'too big to be delivered' doesn't mean it's massive, it could just be too big to fit through your door.

Once you collect it, then you'll know for sure!

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Also, how do you know that it's massive? Just because it's 'too big to be delivered' doesn't mean it's massive, it could just be too big to fit through your door.

Once you collect it, then you'll know for sure!

Hahahahaha oh yes. Czech post once left me notification there is massive parcel which they could not deliver (left it at local post office) and it turned out it was smallish envelope with small box with earrings in it.

It turned out they had too many parcel at that time and they left some at the local post office instead of taking it with them to try to deliver it and ticketed this option.

My dad phoned me after picking it up at the sorting office, said it was a "massive box" and read the label to me, now i've got it at home, it turns out to be a giftbox with a very beautiful lingerie set gift, i'm actually speechless at the generosity of the sender, who shall not be named unless they choose to post, but whom i wish to say a very, very big thank you to.

Ohhhhh fab! Lucky you!! Have you got a link? Xx

Lucky you! nice to see there are still some nice people in this world hope you and your OH enjoy them, and to the sender whom ever he/she maybe you deserve a big thank you

Loving these gift fairies on here, some very lovely people. Hope you enjoy x

That's so lovely, hope you enjoy it Hun :) xx

Lucky girl. I was lucky to get one the other day. Such lovely people on here x

Stories like this, ones of extreme generosity are always warming.

stuff like this restores your faith in humanity and just simple kindness!

Some people's questions on here have a catty undertone to them. Lot of this going on lately.
Anyhow well done on your gift Virgin Angel. Hope you enjoy it. x

VirginAngel wrote:

My dad phoned me after picking it up at the sorting office, said it was a "massive box" and read the label to me, now i've got it at home, it turns out to be a giftbox with a very beautiful lingerie set gift, i'm actually speechless at the generosity of the sender, who shall not be named unless they choose to post, but whom i wish to say a very, very big thank you to.

Aww that's really sweet, glad it turned out to be something nice!

VirginAngel wrote:

Enjoy, lucky you.

how lovely, enjoy your lingerie xx