Getting rid of unwanted sex toys.

So, I think this might be in the wrong section, but I'm not sure, but I'll post it here and see how it goes.

So... I think we can all agree that we've made some stupid, off the cuff purchases in the past. I myself am in no position to argue that I haven't. But I think mine might be in danger of coming back to bite me for no real reason.

In the past few years, I've been experimenting with anal sex toys, since I've been horribly unsure whether I like that sort of thing or not. Turns out: I'm not a huge fan. And what's made it worse is that I've taken the axiom "Bigger is better" to heart, so now I have three pretty large dildos (one vibrator, two non-vibrator) along with two smaller ones (one vibrator and one non-vibrator).

Now I live with my parents, at age 23, and, to be honest, I just want rid of the three large dildos. I can't have them in my house anymore. I just don't want them. I know that I can return one of the items, LoveHoney Lifelike Lover Realistic 9 Inch Suction Dildo, but the other two are either two late for me to return or just am incapable of returning (I'd say stupid Amazon, but it kind of makes sense).

I don't want to just bin them since it'd a bit of waste of money, so I've no idea what to do. Anyone go any way to help?

You can send the vibrators to the Rabbit Amnesty https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/rabbitamnesty/

Ah, that is helpful. Although now that just leaves the other non-vibrator one.

But thank you very much for the info.

Unfortunately i've been in your same situation, I used to buy tons of toys when in the mood only to be left at the back of the cupboard and not used. That's the main reason i've stuck with LoveHoney as the returns policy is amazing! Unfortunately I had to bite the bullet and just bin the ones I didn't use.

What material is the dildo made from?

@Mr-Mrs-Sexy, that does suck quite a bit. Thank god for return policies, eh?

@NatandTom It's made from PVC. So I think it is recyclable.

Ah, if it was glass or silicone I'd have agreed. As its pvc I'd just bin it.

I think it might be the only option.

Eh, I get paid weekly anyway, so it wont be a giant colossal loss.