Sex Toy Grave Yard...

I am curious:![](upload://JDvwB4BqTlXmc0TRZyEqziKCrM.gif)

So you purchase a toy, for your self for your other half etc, and for some reason it does not get used. A toy that simply does not `press all the right buttons` OR you have that many sex toys and funky things in your arsinal (lol no pun intended!) that some just dont get to see the light of day......or is it night Hmmm

What do you do with them. Do you throw them out, pass them on or put them some place with the mental note of `sometime I will get round to using you`

enquiring minds want to know![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

SF

My gf sends them to rabbit amnesty for oh points! She's more organused than me... http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/rabbit-amnesty/

OMG![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif) why did I not know about this until now ! I just got rid of about 5 toys.

Mind you such a fantastic idea, after all the materials used wont break down easily if burried by the every day bin man![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

I have saved the above to my faves

I didn't know about this either! Thanks for the info, Deadboy - I have a few toys to get rid of. Now I can get lovely OH points for them :D

I would gladly give away any of the toys that didn't work for me, but since it's not exactly something you can share, they stay as a part of my growing collection.

If you bought the toy from Lovehoney and don't get on with it and have had it less than a year you can return it for a full refund, even if it has been used. I just did this with my Deluxe Wand which has now been totally overshadowed by my Doxy. If you've had it longer/bought it elsewhere and it has vibrating parts then you can send it to the RA for Oh points as already mentioned.

That's what I do with my old stuff, and as a reviewer I end up collecting a lot of stuff that doesn't get used once I'm done writing about it. I really need the space so can't afford having useless toys lying around!

I have a vibe from here about 7 months old that broke becaue it wasn't waterproof like advertised, didn't send back though, it and the 2 jelly rubber dildos will be getting binned, one touched another one and melted and one is just way too girthy for me for the material it is, plus now i know theyre porous it's not hygenic feeling so bin it goes!

Its certainly a healthy set up where you can hand your toys in and get OH points in return. Thing is though I chucked abut five toys in the trash not so long ago.

Hmm yeh I have a long way to go before I have enugh Oh points to get a Doxy lol

Looks like I have three more to get rid of, two bullets and a very crappy G spot Vibrator. Will post them to Rabbit Amnesty soon

I give it few tries generally. I had toys, which I did not like at first, but then I tried to use them again and bit experiment with their function, and they actually turned out to be good.

If I dont really like a toy and I cannot get on with it, I tend to send it back after few weeks of giving it a chance and ask for exchange or refund, since I buy from LH

I have used the Rabbit Amnesty once before and now have another box full that needs sending off! It's great that you get the Oh! points.

If you've got a vibrator and a Bullet you want to recycle, you should join them together with an elastic band and claim they're a rabbit. You get more oh points for recycling rabbits.

ahahaah @ Sum Sub, good idea but I am the honest sort. Plus putting the G spot Vibe with the bullets..well yeh that would look like a wierd sex toy to say the least!

i empty rubish bins for my local council and on xmas eve found a brand new still in its box sex toy i think prob somones secret santa that they didnt want

sadly to say i didnt like the look of it eather and the wife wudnt want it

it looked like a large corn on the cob so on the refuse truck and to the tip it went

sad end to a toys short life lol

LOL nodrog...gosh corn on the cob sex toy ....hmm not exactly the sort i would wantg any where near me, without going YACK

See bin men do get ehh `perks` I would say turn them in for Oh points...(new ones of course) OMG such a horrid thught came into my head...ugh NO lets not fo there LOL

I feel weirdly guilty about sending something back just because we don't like it. It's like upserting a friend over a present. :(

well its not like it comes with a 100% gurantee or yur virginity back in the small print lol. For chriastmas i recieved a present from my brother. Not something I would not use plus I knew he had the thing in his cupboard for years.

It was a case of telling him (nicely) that he needed to take it back and put some thought into getting me something. Mind you I would be mortified if my brother got my a sex toy ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Back to the subject, I just cleaned out my toy `drawer` and its a sorry state of affairs. I soo need more toys :( Talk about not homoring my self lol