Getting straight men to partake...

Hang on a minute, so they were useless at finding your clit but could give you a gps location for their prostate?

If I did a survey of men i'm fairly sure most could have a fairly good crack at locating the clit, ballpark maybe. The same question of their prostate would be a hilarious read.

sxe_couple21 wrote:

Hang on a minute, so they were useless at finding your clit but could give you a gps location for their prostate?

If I did a survey of men i'm fairly sure most could have a fairly good crack at locating the clit, ballpark maybe. The same question of their prostate would be a hilarious read.

They couldn't find a clitoris or their prostate. I was saying the two are similarly difficult to find. It's just that a lot more men know about the clitoris nowadays than know about their prostate. They at least know that the clitoris is important for pleasure and is there to find. Most men don't know that the prostate is so important for pleasure, and so don't bother with looking for it.

If asked, most (heterosexual) men will claim they can find a woman's clitoris. Most of those same men will also claim they are amazing in bed, that their penis is large, and that they are good drivers.

whatever you say.

may hold my horses for a while then

Geordie_Paul wrote:

Haha yes but no matter how turned on I am, the feeling of being penetrated just doesn't do it for me. Just like I am sure people prefer G-Spot to Clitoral stimulation,

1. This is not about choosing one or the other. Enjoying the prostate does not exclude enjoying the penis. My partner says that when I stroke his prostate he can feel the sensation going all the way down into the head of his penis.

2. In case you weren't aware, the G-spot is part of the structure of the clitoris, so they are both clitoral.

3. "the feeling of being penetrated just doesn't do it for me" - This is not about being penetrated, this is about what happens once you have been penetrated. And think about the amount of time women tolerate being penetrated so their partner can experience pleasure from his penis in her vagina. I can tell you from personal experience, and from the many women I've spoken to who agree, that the feeling of being penetrated at the beginning of their sex lives does absolutely nothing for most women. So my sympathies really aren't with you on this one. :)

It really pisses me off that so many men totally miss out on this pleasurable part of their bodies just because they aren't willing to tolerate what millions of women have been forced to tolerate for millennia. This is 2009, and it's about time that men claimed their own bodies and enjoyed them as they were designed to be enjoyed.

And I'll get off my soapbox now. :)

Go Luby, go Luby, go Luby!

*does a funkycool Jew-Homie-From-Da-Hood dance*

i may get a lubed hand job then and hope she slips.did get a good spanking last night instead

I have no problem locating her nubbin but boy my walnut will be a novel encounter if it ever happens !!

TB

tallboy247 - if you find it yourself first, you'll be able to guide Mrs T better. :)

I'm working on this one myself. I can't even persuade him to let me try a finger at the moment... though he's loving the rimming so I think I'll talk him round eventually. In fact, we're away this weekend so might take a glass dildo and a gallon of lube and hope for the best!

creativewriter1985 wrote:

I'm working on this one myself. I can't even persuade him to let me try a finger at the moment... though he's loving the rimming so I think I'll talk him round eventually. In fact, we're away this weekend so might take a glass dildo and a gallon of lube and hope for the best!

Take one of these too...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15256

Hehe, speedo... I already got all that kind of stuff. I'm taking my Spank Ties!! Mind you, if we get this snow we're forecast I don't think we're gonna be leaving the room at all...

bigal wrote:

im always asking her to try a finger in me and going on lh showing strap ons but dont get much joy may just get 1 and bring it out valentines night while we are away by ourseleves

Tell me you didn't just buy a strapon when she's reluctant to put her finger there... that's a huge step! Perhaps cleaning out (anal douche) and gloves for her would make her more comfortable with the whole thing..

bigal wrote:

may hold my horses for a while then

Might be better hun, if she's adverse to a finger then throwing her in the deep end may just scare her off for life, and maybe land you a swift kick in the happysacks.

Sorry if I missed you saying, but have you tried any toys you can use on your own? Giving you chance to explore this side of things and her time to come around to the idea.

It is not only men who have the idea male anal=gay, though less common many women fear this too (not that there is anything to fear but you know what I mean) plus the issues of it being 'dirty'

Give her time, but also bvear in mind some people will never be open to this.

Good luck honey x

tip for people who don't want to reach the protrate anally for whatever reason..

If a guy kneels down (like for instance to have his cock played with) then put one hand underneath him to cup his balls and then gently put some pressure behind his balls&sack. Feel that 'bulb' among the soft tissue? Have a play with that, try some pressure and movement on it. My ex used to love it if I pressed my knuckles into it while giving him head. Tried it on my current partner and he went "Whoa! How did you know that would feel so good?"

I am not totally sure that it is in fact the prostate that you're touching like that, because pictures seem to show it a little deeper into the body, but my partner says it does feel kind of the same as having his prostate played with anally, though a lot less intense.

If your guy loves having that done, then the step to proper prostate stimulation probably won't be that big anymore. Quote my bf: "More of that please"

i can cum from stimulating that area alone if i go far enough back its not as good as full blown p-spot orgasm but its definately the same spot.

After reading this whole thread, I'll throw in my two cents worth. A bit of ass play on a straight guy is certainly not gay. Otherwise wanking would be very gay. I'm pretty sure every straight guy does that! Furthermore, if your female partner is providing the pleasure (finger, toy, whatever), then you are having sex with a girl.

The bonus of trying a bit of ass-play with my GF, is everytime she is hesitant to try some new kinky thing, I say, "I was nervous about the ass-play and it turned out great." She agrees and I get to try that new kinky thing on her....

Absolutely!

I actually wish more men WOULD be willing to try - or admit to being willing, whichever the case may be. I say that because the fellas who HAVE wanted me to do this kind of thing really really got off on it and it's a great feeling being able to drive your partner nuts like that. Nothing like a mans reaction when your sucking him off and massaging his perineum - but when you take it further the effects are amazing.

Then, it does take two, as much as it can be hard for a man to get his head around the idea - and then speakup and admit it, it is often ashard to raise the subject wioth a fella sometimes as you so often get a dodgy response. Here's an idea - everyone, light the hell up, just have fun! teehee ;)

After a good few weeks of deliberation, i finally purchased a Bad Boy. I was in two minds thinking it might be a bit gay, for want of a better word. The promise, however, of intense ejaculations swayed me. I've used it once so far and it did feel really good!! I didn't actually achieve the stated hands free orgasm, but it didnt take much to get me off! Practice makes perfect so they say!