Girls - do you ever have penis envy?

Because I do. Not enough for me to consider myself transgender, but if I could be a man, say, one day a week, I'd totally jump at the chance. Some of my fantasies involve me either being a man, or being able to grow my clit into a dick at will. And just today I had an erotic dream where I was a man having very rough sex with Natalie Portman.

I'm not the only one - right?

I don't think you are hun ;)

Someone needs to invest in a strap-on methinks! Now where did that pegging thread of mine get to???

I'm neutral about pegging (unless Natalie Portman offers ). But I've thought about getting a strap-on and jacking off. As well as getting the extra-small limpy and cross-dressing.

cant say I hav ever envied a man enough to want to be one, I am finally learning to like myself the way I am

couldnt cope with any extra bits although not having mood swings and hormone driven temper tantrums one week out of four may have its attractions

xGGx

everybody should try pegging no matter what your sex is ,even if it's just to releive the tention there's allw ays some willing to let you have a go at them

Yes. If I could try being a man, I would. I think I'm a bit boyish anyway (tomboy), plus I'm bi, so a fantasy of mine is to do a girl with a strap-on.

mine is to watch it happen live too

silverdrop wrote:

I had an erotic dream where I was a man having very rough sex with Natalie Portman. External Media

I'm not the only one - right?

No, I've had that one too...

External Media

ive not had penis envy in that sense but there are some male toys that i really envy! like the tenga flip holes, the textures just look like they would be so amasing

I dont think I have real penis envy, but I do wonder occassionally what it feels like to have a penis, or how it feels during sex. But I think I am more than happy as a woman. Its out of curiosity why I am wondering, sometimes.

Overall, no - I wouldn't like a penis. I enjoy my vagina too much...

But sometimes, when I make love to my girlfriend, I wear a strap-on, and penetrate her. And occasionally, in the heat of the moment, I almost wish I could be inside her body properly - for my genitals to be inside hers, and to come inside her. Does that sound weird, or kind of make sense?

Julie_L wrote:

Overall, no - I wouldn't like a penis. I enjoy my vagina too much...

But sometimes, when I make love to my girlfriend, I wear a strap-on, and penetrate her. And occasionally, in the heat of the moment, I almost wish I could be inside her body properly - for my genitals to be inside hers, and to come inside her. Does that sound weird, or kind of make sense?

Love the first sentance =D

As for second ttoally understand you just want to be the one pleasing her and be close to her giving her the joy rather than a toy that is an extension nothing wrong in that imo.

As for silverdrop, i would love to see you with a strap on on and teasing how u said u were. Infact i could see you in one of them jerk off instrucion videos i bet! External Media I dont see anything wrong with this, but as said maybe you should try pegging or maybe even a little bi-sexual unless its just Natalie you fancy? Who knows, either way nothing wrong with it we all have strange and sexual fantasys some might seem totally messed up but others have the same ones no doubt dont worr about it especially if your enjoying it trust me ive been in bed for 3hours trying to sleep with the horn failed missrably! lol

I'd like to be a man for that one week each month so I didn't have to put up with the pain, mood swings, inconvenience etc, etc.

Oh, and the ease of a loo visit!

Interesting thread, I think I have serious vagina envy, women's bodies are so much nicer and more attractive than men's. I've always thought my genitals look a bit alien, they just don't seem to match the rest of my anatomy. It would be wonderful to be a woman for a few days now and then, I'd love to experience some of the things my partner enjoys!

Hmmm I don't, altho using it as an excuse to be single minded and incapable of more than one task at once might be interesting ;-)

However, I have always said I would love to experience sex as a man, just once so I knew what it felt like and could compare the differences, lol....

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Hmmm I don't, altho using it as an excuse to be single minded and incapable of more than one task at once might be interesting ;-)

External MediaExternal Media

Ha ha ha good point MTC

No, I don't think I have penis envy either although I too would like to experience what it would like to be the male. Just because during sex (in my relationships) I'm slightly more sub so would love to know what it would be like to dominate with a penis. Not sure I explained that well as I know women can be dom but it makes sense in my head!

Also, a prev partner got such an arrogant look on his face as he was thrusting into me - it's not that he was an arrogant person but I think it was the whole thrusting and domination part, like in that time he was 'owning me' and it turns me on when I think about that.

That said, I would not want to have a penis because if you've got a hard-on, it's not very easy to hide!! Women can be turned on and more discreet.

Yes true DRA but having a stiffy sometimes the feeling is a turn on as well. Not what we think we would like to do with it , well i do anyway

I have penis envy in that I would love to be able to pee standing up. It'd just be so handy...

sometimes it is but sqatting can be good too