Giver or a Reciever?

Do you prefer to make them cum or do you prefer for them to make you cum? Personally i love making my girlfriend squirt and watching and listening to her reactions is amazing! Prefer doing that to achieving my own orgasm, thoughts people?

I'm now slowly coming to the conclusion that mutualy climaxing through penetration is unusual, so I've never really given that much thought.

2 Likes

There is no doubt in my mind that it is making my wife orgasm that is the most important thing for me - reaching climax myself is rather less important (though, in turn, I know she would be disappointed if I didn't)

It's all part of being two old f@rt$ that are deeply in love with each other after 40 years together. We have arguments to get the other to do what they want and not make us do what we want. They go along the lines of "lets go to the garden centre - it's only the last Grand-Prix of the season..." but I digress.

1 Like

Gyrator53 wrote:

They go along the lines of "lets go to the garden centre - it's only the last Grand-Prix of the season..." but I digress.

2 words for a happy marriage.....yes dear.

On topic, I think people would perfer the other person cumming 1st, well it's just politness

I love it when he makes me come and seeing them react to how i moan and squirt , but I love making him come so much knowing how my touch makes him react 50/50 best of both worlds x

1 Like

Given a choice i would rather give

always good to give

I prefer giving too. I've had enough practice with OH to push all the right buttons.

I know what she wants and how she loves it. I love the noises she makes. The best thing about the noises she makes is that she can't control how loud she makes them noises. It simply has to come out.....fucking love it....

1 Like

Def. a giver. I have always gained great pleasure in pushing my OH to the limit and keeping her there, the sounds, the shudders, the language !

I love watching him cum and knowing I've got him there but i know he loves doing the same for me and watching me cum and and i like seeing his reaction to that to.

Suppose its just about mutual pleasure so not something i think bout to much so long as i know he's happy

1 Like

She nearly always cums first. She will then let me do just about anything to her. Both happy

givHer all day long

Deep down I'm definitely a receiver, however in reality I'm a giver if this makes any sense lol!

Love giving firstly, such a turn on that it makes the receiving all the better

Well reading these replied so far I think i'm being a little selfish lol, as much as I enjoy giving I LOVE receiving and definitley prefer it!!

Love to make a girl cum, hard and again, before I do! Also like the chance to see if I could get a guy too as well!!

Both giver and receiver ,depends at the time who does what we both like to make each other cum x

1 Like

Got to say im more of a Giver,The more i hear her liking it the hornier i get which can make me cum without being touched by her.