Glass Dildo’s

I finally got to try out my new Love Honey glass dildo yesterday and it’s fantastic! As a mature woman I wanted to make sure that this was going to be worth the asking price and of course, I was going to use it. The dildo really is a beautiful work of art in itself and if you’re apprehensive about purchasing one of these, all I can say is don’t be, it’s the best sex toy I’ve ever used and together with my magic want gives the most wonderful orgasms imaginable! i was a little dissapointed by its size when I opened the packaging, but now I’ve tried it out it really fits perfectly. Before I first used the shiny new dildo I soaked it in warm water for a few minutes to warm it up. I’m not really into penetrative toys and always worry about hygiene and being able to accommodate bigger toys but this was just right. I literally coated the shaft and the realistic glans of the dildo and just let it slide inside me. It really feels wonderful inside and as i penetrated myself as far as it would go (6”) it just sort of found my natural internal shape. The extra weight feels gorgeous and it really is like nothing I’ve tried before. I’m built quite small down there, so it really felt pleasurable and just the right size.

Glad you had a good experience! Which piece of glass did you go for?

Glass is definitely amazing and if it's the realistic one in your reviews I have that one for anal play and love it. If you like the weight of glass you could give steel a go, it's mind blowing.

Glass is my favourite! it can feel cold or heavy, warm and solid. I hardly need any lube with my glass toys and they are so easy to clean and dry.

Hi honey

its the Textured sensual glass dildo and it feels amazing!