Glass dildo

Hi all.... Quite a random question. I have the coil and after using metal jiggle balls I have bled (later find out that because of the coil). Anyway I have been looking at getting a glass dildo. Does anyone know if I will have the same problem with glass as I do with metal.? TIA xx

It doesn't sound like you have a problem with metal, if the bleeding was uterine rather than vaginal. I'm not a medic and unusual bleeding should always be checked with a GP. But if it was because of the coil (uterine) then I can't see how a dildo (vaginal) of any kind would cause the same sort of bleeding. Go gently to make sure you are not nicking the walls of your vagina in any way, check that the toys feel smooth, and you should be ready to go! Glass dildos are great. Enjoy!

I had coils for many years, first the copper kind then the Mirena and used all sorts of sex toys with no side effects. If you were checked out at the doctors and it was found to be the fault of the coil then I'd say you'd be absolutely fine to go ahead with glass and in fact any other type of toy :)

I've had the Mirena and sometimes bled after sex or rougher play with toys. Haven't had that problem before getting it, nor after having it removed.

I'd say go ahead and use glass or any other kind of toys you like. If it causes you to bleed, it's up to you to decide whether you want to use them again or not.

Of course, if there's heavy bleeding, pain, or anything else unusual do contact a doctor asap.

Hi, I’ve got a glass toy and no bleeding here! Give it a go, but get anymore bleeding checked, like other people have suggested.

Yes I got a professional opinion first and they said it was that. I did find it strange but who am I to argue, I've just not used them since. Only way to find out will be to try it i suppose 😉 Thanks for your comments