Glass dildos/ toys

Anyone got a glass dildo? Any good? Might sound silly but I would be a bit paranoid it could 'smash' although I'm sure it's safe...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/321397-glass-dildos/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1130428-glass-dildos/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/713517-glass-dildoes/

there are more...

Hi Honeybun, glass dildos are awesome! I used to be worried before I had one too that it would smash or something but they are really strong so unless you actually drop them onto a hard surface they shouldn't smash and definitely won't smash in use so never fear! My favourite one is this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32877 I also have the tracey cox set which is brilliant tok and excellent value for money so I'd defo say go for a glass dildo at some point-you'll never look back! :)

I bought 2 recently for my wife they are both Lovehoney own brand ones and are very strong. No need to worry about them breaking or smashing and we find that they warm up quickly to body temperature as well. Overall they've been a big hit and are now my wifes go to toy when she wants to orgasm and have also helped her to start sqirting regularly as well. They must be good she never used to come from internal stimulation alone but these glass dildos really hit the spot for her nad from the reviews i read before buying many others too.

I love glass dildos. It is a great feeling and they are made from very hard glass, they wont break. I know people who have dropped glass dildos on the floor without a scratch on the dildo 😉

We own loads of glass dildos. They really don't smash easy. I've read a story on here that someone went to Amsterdam and see a glass dildo in a shop and they dropped it from the top shelf and the glass dildo was in one piece and not a mark on it and it smashed the tile that it fell on. There are one of the best toys you will ever own. If you want to have a look at my page I have several reviews on glass toys.
Hope this is helpful.

You can have temperature play with them to go from cold to hot sensation.

And lets not forget that they are non porous (best thing ever) and that you can use any lubricant with them :)

Some glass dildos are in the 2 for £30 offer and some are in the 30% off offer :)

Glass is the ultimate sex toy material in my opinion, and I don't think I'm alone in this. I own several pieces and love every single one of them. They're strong, durable, easy to clean and bring a myriad of temperature play options to the bedroom in tow.

These don't smash easily, I can assure you. One time I was in Amsterdam with a friend and we ended up looking around some of the sex shops. He managed to knock one right off the shelf and the first thing the shopkeeper did was check the concrete! :P

Seriously, they are some of the strongest blighters I've ever come accross. Give one a go (or two, there's a great deal on at the moment) and I assure you, you won't regret it.

Haha thanks for the verification.

I saw it in the 30% offer and was curious so might be tempted now just to test throwing it on the floor if nothing else 😂

Just be careful so you don't make a dent in the floor, wooden floor and glass is not ideal :p

Haha true 😂😂. Need to spend £30 to get a free rabbit anyway (one of my email offers). Too many offers everywhere the only thing with a dent in is my bank account 🙊

honeybun91 wrote:

Haha thanks for the verification.

I saw it in the 30% offer and was curious so might be tempted now just to test throwing it on the floor if nothing else 😂

They're solid. I use mine for everything from clubbing seals to vandalising bus stops. Wait! I shouldn't have put that in public! *runs*

I love mine straight from the fridge and my collection is growing fast ! Glass butt plugs are amazing too.

Be careful if you use them in the bath though, a few years ago I cracked the bath by dropping a glass dildo in it ! Lol x

Shadow Collector wrote:

Glass is the ultimate sex toy material in my opinion, and I don't think I'm alone in this. I own several pieces and love every single one of them. They're strong, durable, easy to clean and bring a myriad of temperature play options to the bedroom in tow.

These don't smash easily, I can assure you. One time I was in Amsterdam with a friend and we ended up looking around some of the sex shops. He managed to knock one right off the shelf and the first thing the shopkeeper did was check the concrete! :P

Seriously, they are some of the strongest blighters I've ever come accross. Give one a go (or two, there's a great deal on at the moment) and I assure you, you won't regret it.

i mentioned this amsterdam story in my comment and couldnt remember who it happened to.

bondagegod wrote:

Shadow Collector wrote:

i mentioned this amsterdam story in my comment and couldnt remember who it happened to.

Missed that comment earlier :D

Well, what is it they say about great minds?

An ex-girlfriend had 2 glass dildos,she preferred them to her rabbit vibrator (I know they aren't the same thing).
I always found them a massive turn on when we used them together.
There really is so much choice and they all look so pretty.some really could be art pieces.

I ordered the Tracey Cox Supersex Glass Dildo Set last week as it was on offer, normally £34.99 (I think). It was my first glass dildo so didn't want anything too expensive in case I didn't like it but for the price you get 2 dildos (each have a different circumference) and both are double ended, so I think a bargain even at its normal price.

I had a quick play with it myself and I think it's going to be lots of fun when I get my OH to use it on me. It feels extremely safe and sturdy so no chance of it breaking during use.

As others have mentioned a glass dildo allows you to play with temperature and being glass i found that my juices were enough to lubricate it and it's also super easy to clean.

I will write a proper once they have both been tried out with the OH

Yea great minds shadow collector.