Glass dildos?

He he the penguin could pose a bit of a challenge

hey LLhope you had a good one ..question how big is the twister it looks so nice might get one for my b-day soon

lickmadick wrote:

hey LLhope you had a good one ..question how big is the twister it looks so nice might get one for my b-day soon

Its ok not too big and not too small about 6 inches long

I was the same was very unsure if they would be any good or worried they might break. But because they are solid galss it can be thrown and dropped left right and centre and still be the same as they were when you first brought it. It just about doing it slowly and showing her that they are good, especially when cold hehe

ive got a couple of glass butt plugs which i love to bits (not litrally mind you)

im getting the ten inch probe/dildo from here fairly soon

i also want a large glass dildo (one on a site elsewhere called the ram that LH doesnt stock) but i stuck it in the pander to me thread so maybe it might be available sometime

http://www.extremerestraints.com/glass-and-steel-dildos_39/the-ram_2132.html - for refrence this is the one im after

I have a large collection of glass dildos, I can't recommend them too highly. Glass just ticks all the boxes for me, beats other materials hands down. It seems most people really like glass once they have taken the plunge. It is special toughened glass, I've never had any problems at all, but if you or your partner are worried, you should check your dildo for cracks or rough edges. There should not be any at all, of there are, it's defective. If you are still apprehensive, you could always opt for a metal toy instead, this should give a similar experience but will probably be more expensive and not as attractive visually.

I have a lot of glass dildos, really should write reviews for some of them. I've never experienced any break or chip and they have been through a lot due to moving etc.

Metal one's I have found to be very different to glass, it's alot more heavy and textured differently. Also depending on the metal they all seem to adjust temp differently.

there was a wonderful metal range from tantus that where a beautiful purple colour, I managed to get one last year before they were gone... they were about £50 a lot cheaper than the current metal ones. I do hope there will be more like this in the future tbh.

I want one!

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I have a lot of glass dildos, really should write reviews for some of them. I've never experienced any break or chip and they have been through a lot due to moving etc.

Metal one's I have found to be very different to glass, it's alot more heavy and textured differently. Also depending on the metal they all seem to adjust temp differently.

there was a wonderful metal range from tantus that where a beautiful purple colour, I managed to get one last year before they were gone... they were about £50 a lot cheaper than the current metal ones. I do hope there will be more like this in the future tbh.

That's interesting, I have a few metal toys but not actual dildos as such, I'm thinking it's time I tried one! :)

Resurecting an old thread here but I have a question and this is the best place to post it:

I am thinking of getting a glass dildo but I want one which is slimmer girth wise - can anyone recommend one which would suite me please?

Thank you muchly in advance

Pixie_Murree wrote:

Resurecting an old thread here but I have a question and this is the best place to post it:

I am thinking of getting a glass dildo but I want one which is slimmer girth wise - can anyone recommend one which would suite me please?

Thank you muchly in advance External Media

Hi Pixie,

Not sure where you're planning to use it but my partner and I have found that glass dildos generally work great for whichever place you fancy.

We've enjoyed using the LH 2way clear glass dildo (sorry not sure how to paste links) which has nice bumps, start with the slimmer end and move onto the bigger end if you fancy it later on.

If you want something even slimmer, the LH smooth orgasmic dildo is 1 inch wide and completely smooth. I don't have one of these as I like some texture and these might be a bit plain.

Alternatively, if you like something with plenty of texture, try the LH dotty orgasmic dildo, 1 inch daimeter and seriously knobbly - makes you weak at the knees!

For something in between, there's the Icicles vibrating mini teaser wand, a very slender 9/10s of an inch with some delicate spiral textures. This one is actually very good value as you get the vibe bullet and controller all in.

Hope this helps, have fun! :)

Pixie_Murree wrote:

What kind of girth are you looking for?

I have this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11681

Which is 4inch girth (at the widest point but the main part is small), with most toys 4 inches is too big for me but with glass, it's so smooth and firm that I can manage something a touch bigger and that one is just fine for me! In fact it's brilliant!

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Pixie_Murree wrote:

What kind of girth are you looking for?

I have this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11681

Which is 4inch girth (at the widest point but the main part is small), with most toys 4 inches is too big for me but with glass, it's so smooth and firm that I can manage something a touch bigger and that one is just fine for me! In fact it's brilliant!

Adx

I dont have a specific girth size in mind but I'm quite petite and tight and I don't really use toys for insertion very often hence I want to start small!

The LH Dotty one does look good Postillionager - I'll keep that in mind :)

Do you have a favorite insertion toy you could measure to get an idea of the girth you prefer?

Pixie_Murree wrote:

I dont have a specific girth size in mind but I'm quite petite and tight and I don't really use toys for insertion very often hence I want to start small!

The LH Dotty one does look good Postillionager - I'll keep that in mind :)

See now I am small to the extreme. As in I go weeks where sexual penetration is impossible and anything bigger than one finger is painful...the Cosmos does require me to be in the mood, but it's fine for me so it'd probably be fine for most people.

It's all about the shape and material - I've never been able to insert anything other than hard plastic or very firm silicone (or glass) regardless of size because even small jelly toys are painful.

But if you're after something even smaller then fair enough!

Adx

To be honest I think I could take larger than I think I can (My OH is on the larger side after all!) - I don't do it very often with toys at all so its probably all in my mind!

Ad, do you know I didn't even think about glass being easier to insert than jelly and the like so I would probably be ok with the Cosmos.

There are so many on the site and looking in more detail they are mostly the same sort of size anyway!

Pixie_Murree wrote:

To be honest I think I could take larger than I think I can (My OH is on the larger side after all!) - I don't do it very often with toys at all so its probably all in my mind!

It probably is partly in your mind and a lot of it will be about material too...as I said, I can't take anything over 4inch in terms of toys (this was bloody painful at only 0.25 inches "girthier" http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17001 because of the material and shape) and yet my OH is well above 4 inches in girth and I can manage him - it takes some work and he is too big for me, but he is nowhere near as painful as the Adam and Eve product was which is considerably smaller!

Glass is a great product for smaller people - I'd avoid anything with dots personally but my skin is very sensitive to things that are quite "sharp" dots feel "sharper" than ribs do imo.

Hope you find what you're looking for!

Adx

Thanks Ad, I get what you mean about the dots x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11680

That one is a particularly small dildo if you are still looking at smaller sizes. =)

Pixie_Murree wrote:

Thanks Ad, I get what you mean about the dots External Media x

Yeah, dots are pretty extreme. It's worth doing a bit of research before you commit, I used to get all the diameters and circumferences mixed up, so I wrote them out in a chart to be sure to compare like with like. A fraction of an inch can make a difference, but now I know what I'm comfortable with. I can manage bigger things, but I like to start off small, so my small toys still get plenty of use.

And like Ad says, rigid things (especially glass) are actually easier, they don't grip or snag on your skin.