Going down

I would ask when we were first together but I don’t ask now, we have been together for 29+ years, it’s my choice. If she doesn’t want me to she stops me. It maybe a previous relationship left him with resentment from not receiving just giving or bad comments. It can take time to get it right. Reading your post I get it’s something that you obviously enjoy and miss receiving so I would arrange for a relaxing night with some food and make light conversation about likes and dislikes to approach it gently. He may reveal something he would like to try. Bushy, trimmed or shaved does bring different experiences but I enjoy it as it is, so you should dress so you feel comfortable. I hope you can discuss it openly achieving positive results for you both

Hubby is very happy to let me give him head but not as willing or easy with the other way round. Really disappointing.

Being a male I love going down on my mistress. I could happily go for hours but sometimes she just cums to quick but that’s what makes it even better as I love the taste of her.

Love my husband going down so Intermit and I tell him to.... Love face sitting

Live going down, and I agree with other posts that being shaved / trimmed can make things more palatable.... But also, the taste is a real turn on for me, so that helps enormously with my desitlre to do it!

Trine wrote:

This is a strange one, I'm yet to meet a guy thats not enjoyed this activity. My first thought would be nothing your doing wrong (assuming you've not skipped showering for a few months >.<)

The two times it has happened was it good? Did you make the right noises at the right times? Maybe he's just never been taught how or what feels good. Maybe he thinks he's no good at it?

I do it everytime it best bit

Hr at a time aslong as same rhong be worn 4 days no showering

Jessicacraig, can you please start writing in English? All your posts make my head hurt!

pinkanimal wrote:

Hubby is very happy to let me give him head but not as willing or easy with the other way round. Really disappointing.

oh dear Pinkani Mal. That really is disappointing. Does he not know what he is missing. Get the paddle to him and train him lol xx💋

I agree with you maturecpel he needs training