Good inuendos during conversations

My wife is always playing Candy Crush on her iPad and I watch and wait until she moves one of the red jelly beans before smuttily commenting about her flicking the bean. I've been doing it for months. Apparently it's now not, and has never been, funny!

Mozzalini wrote:

My wife is always playing Candy Crush on her iPad and I watch and wait until she moves one of the red jelly beans before smuttily commenting about her flicking the bean. I've been doing it for months. Apparently it's now not, and has never been, funny!

I often get this reaction with innuendos to my wife, but it's funny to us, so enjoy yourself

The name speaks for itself - Does exactly what it says on the tin. All the more challenging and fun in an extreme climate of workplace behavioural expectations.

"You can't say that! If some one heard, they might find it offensive!"

Mozzalini wrote:

Your doing good work, I am sure you don't need our encouragement to keep it up.

I find saying back 'said the actress to the bishop' always takes an innocent comment to another level....normally gutter level.

I don't really like innuendoes in conversation, but I do like to slip one in occasionally.

andrex wrote:

I don't really like innuendoes in conversation, but I do like to slip one in occasionally.

so bad :-)

Why thank you LMF! haha!

Andrex that made me chuckle lol