Good lubes

i've got the very cherry one, some tingle ones (which i've never used) and ky jelly

TLA wrote:

I just received the new Durex Pina Colada one. Niiiiiice :)

The vanilla mousse one takes amazing too (not a great lube, but takes like a great dessert).

ive got a couple of the pina colada in my pack. ill try them next. x

yeah ive been fancying that one myself.. but then again i still havent actually used the very cherry properly so... i cant really justify buying a new one lol

id like to try the very cherry one, i dunno if id like the pina colada one (don't like the version AS do)

I thought the one that AS stocked (it was exclusive at first i think) was the durex one - i.e. the same one?

The very cherry one is really tasty though :D i loves it.

LivingFire wrote:

I thought the one that AS stocked (it was exclusive at first i think) was the durex one - i.e. the same one?

The very cherry one is really tasty though :D i loves it.

well the AS pina colada one is the one in the cocktail hour set. its really sickly and is yellow in colour

I have the durex multi pack, haven't got round to trying any of them yet as the Tracey cox lube is soooo nice.

How strongly flavoured / sweet are the cherry and pina colada ones?

We will be trying the durex play longer stuff at the weekend - it's like a greasy bonjela, not strictly a lube at all as it rubbed straight into my hand - it will be interesting to see how long the delay effect lasts for , he lasted just fine the other night after a 10 day dry spell - we just used the Tracey cox lube then.

I don't want to make him totally numb but a really long "doggy" session would be lovely and that's what gets him off faster than anything!

just got my ID juicy lube pack through. its got every flavour you would want!! im looking forward to it!! x

The cherry one is really strong, it tastes like cherry bubblegum. I can't use it, it's just WAAAAY too strong for me.

I used the tingle one but hated it, it was actually quite painful for me, it tingled far too much.

As a standard lube, I use the Durex Play one and it does the trick, not had any problems with having to reapply or anything, both for actual sex and with my vibrator. Might be interested in trying a different type if there's a good one about though, my bottle's getting low and I'll be needing some more lube soon.

sticky wrote:

i too am looking for a good lube tried many ky kly anne summers etc all have gone sticky . my poor old bloke after i used kly, is now red and sore mm yes me too . Have you found any that dont waste your cash cos they are rubbish

We tend to use Durex play 2 in 1... with it watered down a bit.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6016

Or this one:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9842

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9844

And I don't mind this one!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=480

I prefer water based lubes.External Media

Hope that helps.

whatever u try dont use tracey cox love lube it leaves u all sticky

just bought the durex play 2 in 1 massage and lube.. will try it out at the weekend..

Just got some Kama Sutra body souffles - will let you know how they work out!

Managed to get through all of the durex variety box, and used the standard durex on too.

The tingle one is pretty good, but can get a bit irritating if you use it too often . . . Tis enjoyable though

The warming one can be nice, BUT sometimes, if you're at all sore it can actually burn like crazy!

The cherry one is ok, tastes kinda nice but can be a bit strong, is also quite warming - Does get quite sticky and also stains.

Pina colada is much tastier, actually have a whole bottle of that now. It does get a bit warmer than a standard lube, but not as hot as warming or cherry - It is also quite sticky and does stain, but definitely a good tasing one!

My fav, though, is the aloe one - It's obviously not for the sensations etc, but if you tend to get at all sore then it actually seems to heal you! I've used it when I've already been sore from too much previously, and not only did I not get more sore, but I actually felt better! I was soo disappointed to find out that it wasn't sold in bottles, spent a long time trying to find something equivalent - But, only today, having gotten back together with my ex fiancee and had my interest in toys etc back I was browsing LH and found it in a bottle! I am one happy girl, and my oh will be one happy guy, he wont be able to keep me away from him with this stuff to keep me going!

They sell the aloe one in bottles??? How did I not know this?! *dashes off to add one to basket*

Ordered mine yesterday! Should've had it today if it wasn't for the flaming postie coming and then going at 6.30am

x

The Durex Aloe Vera lube is amazing! Not overly scented or flavored - but does have a slight sweet taste. Doesn't leave you sore at all! My favorite lubricant!!!

x

Nexas wrote:

Durex Play Cherry is tasty but that's about it. Tenga WIld Lotion is amazing, Sliquid H20 is nice too!

Heard that the wild one is good - what does it taste like? Is the cherry one quite strong? or anything like cherry coke!!?

x

I can't get on with that! Burney Ouchey!!!

x

Has anyone tried the Tracy Cox lube? Anything to report back on it?