Guilty TV pleasures

Homes under the hammer :grimacing:

2 Likes

@HappyHomeCouple :joy::joy::joy:

I’m past all of that now! It was Bob the builder, telly tubbies and Tweenies back in the day for my son.

2 Likes

Pretty much anything on TLC. I have been watching a lot of Ink, Paper, Scissors lately.

I can happily binge Ink Master and historical factual programmes like Great British Castles and things that are generally presented by Lucy Worsley.

1 Like

Dr pimple popper ambulance, casualty 4 in a bed

Currently binge watching Married at first site Australia. I know its rubbish. Mr John actually puts headphones in to block it out :face_with_raised_eyebrow::joy:

2 Likes

South park, I know it’s awful but I don’t have to over think I can just watch and laugh.

2 Likes

Don’t tell the bride… It is amazing what some people will accept.

1 Like

I literally watch anything to do with emergency services. Ambulance, helicopter ER, inside the Ambulance, police 24hr. But I do love The Yorkshire Vet aswell

2 Likes

It is not awful. :slightly_smiling_face: It’s one of the smartest shows I’ve ever seen. :+1:

2 Likes

We seem to have exactly the same tv choices @Orgasm_Chaser ! The Yorkshire Vet is one of the best programmes on all week!

1 Like

I love Snakes In The City, I can happily binge that for hours

@wildflower yeah but for some reason I don’t like my Yorkshire Farm lol

1 Like

Is University Challenge a guilty pleasure? Is certainly a reminder that I have never been as academically knowledgeable as I was at 17/18 years old.

2 Likes

@Gosig I enjoy Universally Challenged too, makes me feel smart when I know an answer haha!