guys - do you shave your legs?

just wondering if any guys here shave your legs? if so, why do you? do you shave or wax? does yr oh like it? i would like to have mine waxed for cycling and feeling ehat its like to wear tights with smooth legs...also think legs look better smooth. your thoughts please?

I used to shave my legs for mountain biking. That was years ago when I was 18-25!

Not since I gave up competitive cycling in my twenties, much like Ruffnek.

Yup.... I shave my legs. Actually.... I get them waxed, along with my arms nd chest. :D Personally I prefer to be silky smooth all over and just feel better/sexier being shaved. Plus j don't tend to grow a lot of body hair anyways so it just makes sense. Don't have an OH to appreciate it though. :( never mind. Lol. Hope this helps. =) x x

yea i think leg shaving for men should be only for specific use i.e cycling swimming or bodybuilding

I'm a body hair girl. not that my OH has lots of it, but if he wanted to shave/wax, id find it quite sexy tbh, aslong as he kept his long hair i wouldnt mind (: i dont think it should be only for a specific use. If a guy feels comfortable with no hair even if he doesnt do something specific then he should do it :D

The only way a man should shave his legs is IMO as already mentioned, for sporting reasons ie cycling or swimming. But if you want to do it go for it, dont forget lots of men (straight) shave or wax their chest. Personal pref should always be most important!

I really enjoy my cycling and ride as part of a large club. At the ‘grass roots’ level (Like Me) not many men shave their legs, it doesn’t offer any time/efficiency benefits (I have been told). The reason the pros do it is to aid the Massage process and stop in growing hairs.

I like my legs to be hair and so does the OH so I don’t think its for me, that said I am thinking of having my back waxed!

after years of riding motorcycles there are many parts of my legs where hair doesnt grow anymore, looks a bit wierd but wouldnt shave em, I only shave the crown jewels.

I have shaved my legs, and everywhere else for the last 15yrs. Personal choice, it feels wonderful, my O.H. would'nt have me any other way.

I just tried it once. I prefer my legs unshaven.

i also shave mine and everywhere else ;-) plus oh prefers me that way .... personally i think it just feels better and looks cleaner

I have quite a lot of leg hair and its dark brown so very visible on my skin.
I'm starting to dislike, but I don't think I would have the guts to shave them as my parents would be like WTF? So just sticking ot the areas that other people can't see.

I shave everything from the knees up. I'm very hairy and I wear a lot of latex fetish garments and it feels so much better on smooth skin, I've also waxed my thighs and butt before which was great cause the hair took 3-4 weeks to grow back but painful and a lot of time. Shaving I find for me though, I have stubble the next day so it's a constant battle, I would recommend waxing cause it lasts longer and feels amazing. I hate being hairy but permanent hair removal is expensive. The reason I don't shave my lower legs is so if I'm in shorts people can't see I shave my legs. I'm a closet crossdresser so this helps with me being discreet

Don't shave my legs, just round balls and dong. The rest is left 'conventional'. I'm sure the feeling is quite exciting, but the maintenance a pain and the explanations more so.

I don't need too as my legs are completely hairless !

I started by shaving my pubes and around the ball sac, loved the look. As one of my fetishes is stockings, and I hate having hairs sticking through, I now shave from the waist down, my legs are smooth and now look great in fishnets or sheer stockings.

According to the OH at least, I use an electric shaver as too much of a coward to use wax, warned off that route by the OH, she also shaves but not completely, keep the maintenance going with wet shaves in the shower.

Tiberius wrote:

I don't need too as my legs are completely hairless !

Lucky! Although whilst going through puberty it's nice to have hair on legs to show your growing up etc.., but now I just don't want it anymore.

I don't shave anything, including my face.

Hav to say that I dont shave my legs or body...... though I do get waxed once a month all over instead, thatss anywhere from my neck downwards, have been doing this fo about 10 years now and the feeling is fantastic.