Men Shaving.

Hi all,

I was wondering if men shave there legs to wear shorts in this heat as I am very self conscious of my legs as I am 26 and skinny 8st!! and have fairly hairy legs so get paranoid I will look silly so don't wear shorts in the street however am happy to go swimming which seems a bit strange I know. Lol.

I would really like to hear all your opinions on this.

Funnily enough my legs are probably one of my stonger assets , well certainly before I lost weight through dieting and more recently working out. Even so I prefer to keep everything covered including my legs , even now . Instead of shorts I wear occasionally linen trousers which are perhaps more "airy" than other materials and lend themselves to be ideal for summer. Any way thats me.

If I was you I would invest like I did in a mens body trimmer for example made by Philips . You can set the blade length to varying lengths and are ideal for anything from nose hair to full body shave. I wouldn't use it in my intermate area though .

May well be a good investment as you could perhaps shave some length off the hairs on your legs without looking like a defeathered chicken after.

I don't think you should shave them :) hairy legs are all good on a man! No one would bat an eyelid Honestly :) people would probably notice your legs shaved than not lol xx

jayandrach wrote:

Hi all,

I was wondering if men shave there legs to wear shorts in this heat as I am very self conscious of my legs as I am 26 and skinny 8st!! and have fairly hairy legs so get paranoid I will look silly so don't wear shorts in the street however am happy to go swimming which seems a bit strange I know. Lol.

I would really like to hear all your opinions on this.

I started bshaving my legs about ten years ago because my OH complained they were tickly at night. They also look much better in stockings that way. Eventually I had them laserde to permanently remove the hair. It was 99% successful and now I just have to remove the strays. I do wear shorts on hot days and interestingly, other guys assume it's bevause I used to cycle a lot LOL. Little do they know.

Thank you for your replies I didn't even think aboutaye taking a little off with a body trimmer yet i have one sat in the bedroom!!!

Choco this was the other worry I had if I shaved would people notice more than if I didn't.

Oh why are we never happy with what life has given us!!!

jayandrach wrote:

Thank you for your replies I didn't even think aboutaye taking a little off with a body trimmer yet i have one sat in the bedroom!!!

Choco this was the other worry I had if I shaved would people notice more than if I didn't.

Oh why are we never happy with what life has given us!!!

Because we are all our own worst critics. Best bet is to trim it a bit and ask your Oh for their opinion before you remove more .

I think i have good nicely muscled legs for my age(52) and the only thing i would say is,tanned legs look better,and don`t wear those awful 3/4 length shorts that are neither shorts or trousers! Hair isn`t an issue! Oh and no socks! Trainer socks are ok though! No Crocs or Jesus sandals either!