Guys dressing up... Yay or nay?

I just like it all, birthday suit, three piece suit or two piece, shirt and tie, stockings and thongs. The Dom look, a towel or a robe. Not tried any role play outfits but I like the idea we've just not got around to it.

I must be easily pleased

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

I just like it all, birthday suit, three piece suit or two piece, shirt and tie, stockings and thongs. The Dom look, a towel or a robe. Not tried any role play outfits but I like the idea we've just not got around to it.

I must be easily pleased

You just don't know what your missing with roleplaying. Its such such fun and also shopping for the various costumes .I can highly recommend it .

Since I have toned up quite a lot , the costume my Mrs likes me wearing is the butler shorts with the cuffs and collar from the Lovehoney Male stripping kit. Then before I commence duty serving her drinks she oils my torso with baby oil .She will recipricate on another weekend when she will wear the French Maid costume complete with black seamed stockings . A lot of the dressing up is about tittilating and teasing each other, keeping it interesting and adds another dimension.

I have a huge love of uniforms, but it's the real thing that does it for me, so I'd prefer something more authentic looking than the fantasy costumes sold here. I do like a lot of the LHM undies, though. Would love a partner who was keen to dress up in anything for me, even a nice shirt or a suit. Most men I've been with prefered to be comfy all the time.

Caliente wrote:

I have a huge love of uniforms, but it's the real thing that does it for me, so I'd prefer something more authentic looking than the fantasy costumes sold here. I do like a lot of the LHM undies, though. Would love a partner who was keen to dress up in anything for me, even a nice shirt or a suit. Most men I've been with prefered to be comfy all the time.

You can be comfy when you dress up. I often wear chinos or jeans with a blazer and open necked shirt.

I know where you are coming from regarding the uniforms. We do lots of clothes hunting around charity shops and those type of shops that stock clothes of yesteryear fashions . Its amazing what you can pick up. I did try a real civil pilots jacket but it just drowned me . That jacket coupled up with a pair of light coloured chinos and white shirt would make a fairly decent looking pilots outfit. any peaked type hat would do to improvise for the head wear.

Hey SHL,

I am with you I do not get the stripper thing either does nowt for me, so am the same in the bedroom don't want my OH to dress up, however I have more sexy underwear /bodystocking than I can count and love wearing them and Oh loves me wearing them too! In saying that I do love a pair of sexy boxers on him and have bought a few for him from LH!

Like you say each to their own but I do like au natural and when he wears a fitted suit I too struggle to keep my behaviour decent!

Lilmiss x

I have done it, after she admitted one drunken night what kind of outfits/scenarios turned her on so I've surprised her in leather chaps, suits and doctors scrubs.

I knew it'll she wasn't ever going to rip my clothes of and jump on me when she saw me. It was more of an attempt from to inject a little fun and communication back into our sex life after a really dry spell. It worked to an extent and I'd happily wear anything she requested or if I thought she'd like it.

mysteron wrote:

You can be comfy when you dress up. I often wear chinos or jeans with a blazer and open necked shirt.

I know where you are coming from regarding the uniforms. We do lots of clothes hunting around charity shops and those type of shops that stock clothes of yesteryear fashions . Its amazing what you can pick up. I did try a real civil pilots jacket but it just drowned me . That jacket coupled up with a pair of light coloured chinos and white shirt would make a fairly decent looking pilots outfit. any peaked type hat would do to improvise for the head wear.

I agree. I think smart/casual can be comfy. Doesn't have to be suit and tie (although I do like that).

My former partner was/is in the military, so he came ready supplied with all the uniform. No shopping required. :)

If my man turned up in a 3 piece suit (love waistcoats) I think I'd get wet just looking at him ;P. I personally would love a bit of sexy dress up, especially some really sexy underwear instea of just plain boxers all the time.

Ooooo Caliente, sexy military man...now that sounds like some dom/sub fun ;) x

I'd quite like LH to do a men's all in one mesh outfit like the female ones. I'd wear one!

AlyBlue wrote:

Ooooo Caliente, sexy military man...now that sounds like some dom/sub fun ;) x

I still call him my Commanding Officer when we talk! I miss him.

Sorry I can't quote as on my phone.
Mysteron - I will talk him into it eventually😊 He has a thing about French maids so that's a brilliant idea. I could make a deal with him and he can have a French maid as long as I can have a butler. Thanks for that.

Going to have a hunt in charity shops next week while in Cornwall, last time we went we picked up a real riding crop for £2. Who knows what we might find.

Lilmisshottie wrote:

Hey SHL,

I am with you I do not get the stripper thing either does nowt for me, so am the same in the bedroom don't want my OH to dress up, however I have more sexy underwear /bodystocking than I can count and love wearing them and Oh loves me wearing them too! In saying that I do love a pair of sexy boxers on him and have bought a few for him from LH!

Like you say each to their own but I do like au natural and when he wears a fitted suit I too struggle to keep my behaviour decent!

Lilmiss x

Thanks LMH!

Glad I'm not alone ☺️ Just like what I like. Clearly in the minority, but that's what makes us all different I guess. Have no judgement on what others like, but prefer my man au naturale!

Rugged and in control, no pretence for me!

SHL x

Caliente wrote:

mysteron wrote:

I agree. I think smart/casual can be comfy. Doesn't have to be suit and tie (although I do like that).

My former partner was/is in the military, so he came ready supplied with all the uniform. No shopping required. :)

See that's different, his job required a uniform! That's a whole new story. If he wore a uniform for work... then that'd be hot! Just him, rocking his work gear... phwoar!

No thought gone into it, just how he comes! For me that's super sexy x

im scottish an as such know most men who are wear nothing under their kilts so formal dress for weddings etc can be challanging when u see a fit man !!! but as for male thongs and such no it does nothing fo me!!!! and now i have a partner who is english im nae gonna see ane kilt action either :(

Chrissie1974 💋 wrote:

im scottish an as such know most men who are wear nothing under their kilts so formal dress for weddings etc can be challanging when u see a fit man !!! but as for male thongs and such no it does nothing fo me!!!! and now i have a partner who is english im nae gonna see ane kilt action either :(

Agreed!

Being a true scots lady, I too can appreciate a true scots man... So hot!

My hubby (and the males in our wedding party) was fully kilted on our wedding day. And I was a wreck lol! Having to wait all day until the evening to get him out of it was torture!

A hot looking, well dressed man in his kilt attire is for sure a "make your mouth water (and then some)" moment! Lush 😉

Mysteron - I will talk him into it eventually😊 He has a thing about French maids so that's a brilliant idea. I could make a deal with him and he can have a French maid as long as I can have a butler. Thanks for that.

Going to have a hunt in charity shops next week while in Cornwall, last time we went we picked up a real riding crop for £2. Who knows what we might find.

I think you will find ďressing up in turns as a butler and maid is a great prelude to hot steamy sex .The challenge is to keep your hands off each other so the duties of drink serving can be attended to.

You could develop it one stage further and get into role playing as well of which you will be nearly doing anyway with the duties .

I have Scottish blood in me and never had chance to wear a kilt yet .

Redmosquito wrote:

I have done it, after she admitted one drunken night what kind of outfits/scenarios turned her on so I've surprised her in leather chaps, suits and doctors scrubs.

I knew it'll she wasn't ever going to rip my clothes of and jump on me when she saw me. It was more of an attempt from to inject a little fun and communication back into our sex life after a really dry spell. It worked to an extent and I'd happily wear anything she requested or if I thought she'd like it.

If that is you in the avi picture I would have thought she would like you to go out wearing that attire. Perhaps as a James Bond?

mysteron wrote:

I think you will find ďressing up in turns as a butler and maid is a great prelude to hot steamy sex .The challenge is to keep your hands off each other so the duties of drink serving can be attended to.

You could develop it one stage further and get into role playing as well of which you will be nearly doing anyway with the duties .

mysteron wrote:

Tut, tut Mysteron! Scottish in your blood and NEVER worn a kilt!!!

The mind boggles sir! I'm assuming it's on your "to do" list?

To say you have Scots in your blood, yet you've never adorn the kilt, makes no sense!

I expect a pic of proof ASAP lol... Happy clan mysteron shopping to you x

SmokingHotLove wrote:

mysteron wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Tut, tut Mysteron! Scottish in your blood and NEVER worn a kilt!!!

The mind boggles sir! I'm assuming it's on your "to do" list?

To say you have Scots in your blood, yet you've never adorn the kilt, makes no sense!

I expect a pic of proof ASAP lol... Happy clan mysteron shopping to you x

Yes naughty Mysteron . I thinks its the cost v wear ability that's always put me off .It's also the cost of the rest of the outfit as well ,sporren ,doublet etc.

Maybe one day

Maybe we could do a scene from MacBeth in a role play and spank one of those naughty witches ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I dont dress up per say but if I`m in my dress suit at a function I feel fantastic and normally wear silk underwear and always love wearing my LHM underwear most of the time

Dj