off to the hospital this evening!

hey folks

well todays the day, i go in to hospital this evening and my stay with them will start!

be with them for 2 nights then i be having my op on thursday some time, im hoping to be the first on the list so i get it over and done with instead of sitting there worrying ect ect till my slot.

just gotta pack my bag, top my phone up and do a couple more paper work bits and i shall be all set to go!

hopefuly the lovely M will keep you updated as ive been told i have to keep in touch and let her know ASAP how i am after the op! :-)

Dxx

Diamonds I am sure everything will be fine, try not to worry too much, easier said than done I know.

Hope to see you back real soon.

Love, hugs and kisses.

SLM xxx

Hope all goes well!

Bye byeand good luck.

thank you SLM :-)

im quite calm at the moment, it be on the way there i think i start lol. maybe going in 2 nights before might help calm the nerves who knows!

i just know im gonna be bored out of my tree while im in there though, esp the 2 nights and day before the op. ive got loads of stuff to do to take with me but i know im gonna still be bored.

i just hope im not with a load of old biddies! lol

Dxx

What are you going in for?

Will be thinking of you, Diamonds. Take care and take an iPod and lots of magazines with you. x

Good luck Diamonds, my thoughts are with you xxxx hugs xxxxxxx

*Big hugs* sweetie, you take good care, make the most of a few days rest with nothing to worry about. Be selfish and get others to run around after you

You'll be just fine and we'll all be thinking of you!

Axx

Hiya D! I'll be thinking about you gorgeous and I'm sure it's all going to go very well, it'll be done before you know it mate! Just take care and rest yourself afterwards and let others be your post op slaveies!

Big hugs from SG69 x

PS- You should be okay because I hear Morbs is actually doing the op!

PPS- No blogging about what's going on. . . . as they're actually performing it! You blogger types! Lol

Will be thinking of you lady, here's wishing you a speedy recovery.

SS xx