Hair colour preferences?

i like uniquness, although blondes do tend to turn my head, mind you so does red hmmmmmm i also like shanes look from the l word and frankies from lip service but also like nicole kidman from moulin rouge. so really i like a range of colour and length/style as long as it stands out of the crowd.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Oh, and he was in a band too, and on stage his hair would shine in the stage light and it lookedd uterly stunning. mmmm

Mmmm nice... Now I have the urge to go to another gig and see a guy with long hair on stage! I've never had the chance to play with a guy's long hair :( lucky you.

Ooo great question, In men I prefer anything that suits them, but I do love long hair in men, my OH has gorgeous blonde long hair, very sexy.

In women well I do prefer long but its completely on her personality first for me, I think being blonde I do find Im attracted to womens hair when its long silky, shiny and black or deep chocolate, thats stunning in women.

But then so is blonde...ohhh i cant decide???

Ive always wanted dark chocolate hair but I look like death in it..hmph!

I personally like my long blonde hair glammed up (not straight) and soft curls tumbling around my face.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Here is a hair tip for the girls on the men. If your man has really short hair, or shears it to a grade, make him smitten by running your fingers softly over the hair, but not touching the scalp. Just a slow movement with the fingertips of a hand from the forehead backwards. A friend of mine showed me how to do it when I was with an ex, and she demonstrated on him. He was like a great animal that was being tamed when we did it! My current OH loves it too. Very relaxing.

My hubby used to have his hair cut quite short in the back and I used to call it his hamster's bum. Before you all go WFT! the reason was that we used to have a hamster and I noticed one day that stroking it felt like stroking my OH's hair at the back. It was soft but slightly spiky and was so relaxing to gently stroke.

My Husband loves a natural red head, I’m light brown naturally.
No dye used since first lockdown and amazingly no real signs of grey yet.

1 Like

My natural hair colour is dark brown, then came along the grey highlights :see_no_evil: so I dyed it red for a little while, now it’s ultra violet.
During the lockdowns I didn’t bother dying it, it looked a right mess :scream: ultra violet, dark brown with grey highlights :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m most attracted to guys with dark hair. x

I’m more likely to be attracted to a lady with darker hair and personally I think long hair in a pony tail is stunning :heart_eyes:

Before I met my wife, my first serious and unrequited crushes were both blonde (and rather waifish figures). Then we met when we were both 18, and she’s a curvy brunette with natural auburn highlights. She gets a little naturally sunbleached in the summers, and so many freckles. Now we’ve been together about half our lives and I find myself most fancying dark-haired beauties.

edited by mod

My husband loves brunettes and long hair. So I just got my hair cut real short (cropped!) and dyed it blonde. He pretty much hates me now :rofl:

I’m not fussed by hair colour personally. But I love my husbands salt and pepper look at the moment :heart_eyes: he is ageing SO well! I, on the other hand, am not :see_no_evil:

1 Like

@Delightful87 I love it.
When I first started seeing my Husband I had long blonde hair with light brown streaks.
6 months later I got a pixie cut. I’m sure he was devastated :grin:

My husband has come round to the short hair and can still find a way to pull my hair (which I love :heart_eyes:) I just know he hates it blonde but it hides the grey hairs so much better!!

I’m sure that in time he’ll forget I ever had long hair :rofl:

1 Like

You can’t beat a silver fox

My OH is a natural blonde and I’m naturally very dark black.

But I used drive my oh insane changing colours :joy: I’ve been red, pink, purple, blonde.

I coloured it so much over the years I damaged and had to have cut short. It’s growing back but promised him I wouldn’t colour it anymore lol

I’m not fussy really, hairs hair, as long as the person likes it, I’m happy! :slight_smile: I must say though, I’m a sucker for ginger hair! Might be my Scottish-ness, but ginger hair, and beard, oh my, I’m drooling! :joy: :heart_eyes:

I’ve always had long hair, currently my hair is the shortest it’s been, at my hips, I’m a natural light brown/blonde, but I dye my hair a vibrant brown with ginger undertones, teenage years I had bright red, blue, green, I’d love to go silver or full ginger!

I find men with dark hair more attractive

I tend to go for men with dark hair- I always have.
On girls I love redheads and blondes, I also like dark hair and coloured hair like pastel pinks, lilacs, turquoise and that on trend silvery colour. Now this seems to have turned into a long list you could say I’m attracted to girls with any coloured hair!!

Agreed on this