Hair colour survey

My oh is a red head and is like fire in the bedroom
I have now tamed her but she still has a temper
So what colour hair do we all have and what temprement
Comes with it ? Would be interesting to find out

Redhead and yes I can be fiery 😋

I'm naturally blonde but it's never left that way. So so currently layers of light pink, dark pink, lilac, deep purple and navy blue.

I'm anxious, awkward yet extremely laid back.

Brunette here! I'm quite calm and laid back most of the time 😂

hmmm, currently purpley blue... temperment? im fairly quiet and not attention seeking at all! actually have no idea how others see me but the colour changes as often as the way i see myself!

Brown with a hint of grey. Not sure how many shades... 😉

Brown hair and I have a lot of anxiety.

Dark brown.

Laid back, easy going, bubbly, open minded person with a more "hell yeah attutude rather than hell no" outlook on life

Natural streight bra length very dark brown/black hair, with increasing amounts of grey. ( I don't colour my hair and I'm just going to go grey).

Temprememt, insecure, lacking confidence, very organised/touch of OCD, socially awkward, but confident and power loving in the bedroom, I usually take the leed and love getting my OH excited, such a power trip.

Naturally light brown but it's always coloured. Right now it's dark brown with blood red highlights and I love it! Firey in the bedroom. Temperament - Highly anxious, socially awkward, zero confidence when mixing with people, have periods of insecurity, can be firey if somebody gets on my bad side! Loyal to the core.

In the bedroom fiery and confident (the only place my confidence exists 4 me! I'm not sure I'm selling myself very well lol 💜xx

Fun Louise wrote:

"Temprememt, insecure, lacking confidence, very organised/touch of OCD, socially awkward, but confident and power loving in the bedroom, I usually take the leed and love getting my OH excited, such a power trip."

Wow Fun Louise you just described me perfectly!!

Only I have shoulder length brown hair with increasing amounts of grey which will always get dyed!!

Mrs Kinky ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Natural blonde but no desire to go back to that as I'm currently a bottle ginge 😁 It's somewhere between copper and fire, and yes I have a flaming temper 😂

Dark blonde with not so natural highlights mixed with a bit of very natural grey!!!

Pretty confident in everyday situations, have to be organised in work life heading a team of approx 15, fairly volatile sometimes and hubby would tell you stubborn too!!

However, submissive in the bedroom xxx

Blonde.....submissive in life and the bedroom xx

(And completely mad) ! Lol 

lmh95 wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Don't know why Terri JJ as I've never seen you properly in your pictures but I've always thought you were probably a brunette :)
Me too!!

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

lmh95 wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Don't know why Terri JJ as I've never seen you properly in your pictures but I've always thought you were probably a brunette :)
Me too!!

Nope........ definitely a natural blonde ☺ xx Hope I haven't disappointed you lol xx

Balding and grumpy!

Alltomuch wrote:

Balding and grumpy!

I'm sure you're not grumpy ! Lol x

Maybe not, just had a long day today. X

Naturally I'm dark blonde/light mousy brown and started going grey many, many years ago! I dye it slightly darker and slightly more reddish. My hair is very long and straight, although I usually curl it.

I'm a bit of a worrier, and shy to begin with, but very talkative when you get to know me. Generally a follower and prefer to be sexually submissive. It takes a lot to raise my temper, but when I'm angry, you need to get out of the way fast! lol