hairless pussy-how to?

Ok, I know that I'm probably posting int he wrong place but I need your help please!
I can't bring myself to cross the pain threshold and have a brazillian wax but I want that 'bare down there' look. I've tried using a razor but found it very difficult to see what I was shaving (got a big tummy so have a restricted view even with a mirror)and was afraid of nicking something important. Have tried using Nair for Face and was just VERY careful- worked great first time but bit of a disaster second time.
Need tips please!

Hi, I have a tummy too so I know where you're coming from. I've just bought an epliator whch I think is going to be the last chance saloon.
I've tried veet sensitive, which is ok, the stubble keeps off for a couple of days which is longer than shaving. I is also very messy and you have to be very careful with timings etc, to avoid burns. Shaving doesn't really work because it's very awkward and I get a 5'oclock shadow by 12. Homewaxing was just too bloody painful and I'm not about to display mu ample bits to a professional. If I can't get on with the epilator, I'm practicing on my legs first I think I'll just go back to veeting.

Try Phillips 3 in 1 Bikini Solution.

About £20 from argos.

The epilator there is really quite good as it's designed for pubic hairs, and the tweezes are closer together for less pain.

Or you could buy one of these... :-P

http://www.anvari.org/fun/Funny_Billboard_Ads/Gillette.html

Trust me waxing is the best way to go. Just load yourself up on painkillers, have a hot shop before you get it done and it won't hurt that much with a skilled professional. I personally find the ingrown hairs from shaving much, much more painful than the waxing process! It goes really quickly, honest!

if i use a load of shaving cream n a decent razor mine turns out fine. Occasionally i get it waxed- for special occasions, it did hurt the first few times but ive got used to that now. i had an epilator and that was PAINFUL!! i do not recommend them to anyone!

does the beautician get to see your complete pussy then? do they mind?

Yeah and of course not. It's like going to the doctor's.

wen i had a "hollywood" bikini wax they got to see most of it, i had to move in differnt positions for it which was quite uncomfortable.

haha bbg that it wrong!! i hate those kind of cats! and as for the beauticans doing the waxing, of course they dont mind its their job! no offence but i doubt you'll be anything special in that department! im sure theyve seen a hell of alot!

I recommend waxing, too. The result is much better, lasts longer and less prone to in-growns.

If you're going for the first time (or after a long spell of not waxing), try very carefully scissoring away all the long hairs first, to about a centimetre all over. It'll be easier to wax and slightly less painful.

I use one of the hair re-growth retardant creams night and morning for at least a week after a session and I'm quite positive that the amount of re-growth has educed over the years. The upper area of my pubis is now almost permanently smooth, with just the occasional hair that I take out with tweezers.

And as for the beautician seeing your 'bits' - you're paying them a lot of money for the privilege, so who cares what they think.

Go on, Mercuria. Give waxing a go! You'll love the results.

Oh thank you so much for all for your replies. I too once had an epilator for my legs and Boy did it hurt! I've got an evening of Delectation, Delight and Debaurchery planned for this coming saturday so I am going to have another go with the cream during the week. Hopefully I will pluck up the courage to go and get it waxed for Christmas! I'm sure that Santa will be most surprised at that request!)

Ace! I'm sure that I was overheard in Tesco's wispering to my OH about having a hairless pussy for Christmas- luckily we were in the cat food aisle at the time!

Great to get all this feed-back as I am thinking of going "bare"for the first time. I was thinking worried about my beautician seeing all my"Bits"!!!

Well, I've asked Father Christmas if he will bring me one of these (if I promise to be a really naughty girl!)

http://www.blushingbuyer.co.uk/Product/0/smshvset/smoothshaveset.html

I'll let you know how I get on......

my gf has one of these. its good but not as good as the reviews

Father Christmas did indeed bring me one and I have to say that both myself and Mr Mercuria are very pleased with the result. Even with one attempt all the hair came off quickly, with no rash,no pain, no injuries or problems. Yes there is stubble re-growth but to be honest I've kept on top of it and Mr M obviously was suitably pleased with the results for him to spend a considerable amount of time down there err... checking out my err.. handiwork!

It may not be as polished as having a brazillian wax, but it will do until I pluck up courage!