Hairy back a no no??

Prefer smooth but it doesn't really bother me. As long as you can't plait it I don't think it's really an issue!

My boyfriend keeps going on about how he wants to get his waxed, I honestly didn't even notice it until he pointed it out.

not aceptable, it really bothers me i would even say it freak me out a bit

I love my mans hairy back, and chest! id kill him if he ever got rid of it. xx

fistinglover69 wrote:

why does everyone like boys to shave their pubes nowadays! its so girly, i dont understand. i'd leg it if i got down there and it was bare

i like my OH to shave "down there" because he does like his blowjobs to be like apples (one a day will keep the dr away) haha and i get rash around my mouth and its all itchy if its all hairy, although i like every other part of him to be hairy xx

I dont like a hairy back, but i'd always go for the man over his hairy or smooth back anyday!

I'm naturally hairy, but keep trimmed down there....def not bald. Luckily my OH likes haity men...she uses me as a hot water bottle :)

naughtywildfun90 wrote:

fistinglover69 wrote:

why does everyone like boys to shave their pubes nowadays! its so girly, i dont understand. i'd leg it if i got down there and it was bare

i like my OH to shave "down there" because he does like his blowjobs to be like apples (one a day will keep the dr away) haha and i get rash around my mouth and its all itchy if its all hairy, although i like every other part of him to be hairy xx

how!!!

hmm ive never actually thought about the hair on my back (prob because it s very fair and not noticable) i suppose if it was really bad i would have to keep myself trimmed. Although i wouldnt go out of my way to do this lol

naughtywildfun90 wrote:

fistinglover69 wrote:

Well i think it nicer to give head if its tidy and clean . if i want dental floss i could easily get ii in the chemist :)

I'm no body fascist but if a chick had a hairy back. I think I'm out.

fistinglover69 wrote:

naughtywildfun90 wrote:

fistinglover69 wrote:

how!!!

what do u mean how? xx

guys dont particularly like hair on a girl and i think its the same for us x

totally agree, boys are meant to be hairy not smooth. I personally am not a fan of back hair but I suppose it would depend on the guy.

I can't say I'd be too keen on a hairy back either but as occhiverdi said, it would depend on the guy. I think guys have to be at least a bit hairy though. I dated a swimmer once who was 100% hair free (bar his eyebrows) & that was just odd. It's a bizarre feeling as a woman to discover that your partner has smoother legs than you do! Give me a proper hairy man anyday haha.

I have a hairy chest but not a hairy back ... my philosophy is ... Bollocks to those who dont like it !

Sick of these so called "men" who go to the gym , have tanning sessions , zero facial hair they look like girls even in the way they dress ... I am a man who thinks men should look and behave like men , and if that is going to be the cost of being single then so be it... I am what I am and would urge other men like me to be the same

Jimi Duro wrote:

I have a hairy chest but not a hairy back ... my philosophy is ... Bollocks to those who dont like it !

Sick of these so called "men" who go to the gym , have tanning sessions , zero facial hair they look like girls even in the way they dress ... I am a man who thinks men should look and behave like men , and if that is going to be the cost of being single then so be it... I am what I am and would urge other men like me to be the same

I'm naturally quite hairless around the chest and back

but all the body and facial hair i do have just gets left to grow out

Give it a try, I have mine done every now and again, it doesn't really hurt - see if you feel better without it. But as people have said, the person is more important than the hair.

do whatever you are comfortable with,

personally i dont mind either way, so long as the guy is happy and comfortable with it himself.

I have no preference if I like the man.

It sometimes looks a bit weird when they just have random tufts though.

I love my hubby's hairy back and chest - except when he wants a massage. Has anyone else had a problem with tingly hands?