Halloween Competition! (2020)

Yes :+1::blush:

1 Like

Um, @Lovehoney_Brenna … can I be really cheeky and ask you to add a “be” to Cerberus’ entry?

It’s been driving me nuts since I posted it without a thorough read though! Where it says,
“For Halloween he will dressed as a scary “Bat Dog” :bat:
Could it please say,
" For Halloween he will be dressed as a scary “Bat Dog” :bat:"

It’s been doing my head in! :rofl:

2 Likes

Of course! Plus it means I get to look at his good boy face again :smiley:

2 Likes

:rofl: Thank you!
:dog::dog2:

1 Like

@Peitho I have to say Cerberus would get my vote paws down! :two_hearts:

Not least for the fact he actually kept the costume on long enough for you to take photos :joy:

1 Like

Thank you… his wings are still in tact and he surprisingly had no problem with wearing them at all just loved running madly round the garden so he will definitely be terrorising the village on Halloween… the pumpkins did not survive the entirety of his photo shoot! They got shaken around so much that one flew off :woman_facepalming:t2::rofl:

1 Like

I’ll email You now as Im not at lvl2 yet to upload myself, completely forgot about this!

I really hope Cerberus wins this competition. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

How have I missed this before now?! I love Halloween, and competitions! logs in to email

Email sent, woohoo!

Thanks @Onlyones - I don’t think he’ll win as there are some truly fabulous costumes to compete with but he had so much fun getting dressed up and going mad playing in front of the camera so he already feels like a winner AND a terrifying scary bat dog! :rofl:

1 Like

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna - Did my post not come through? I only did it about 10 minutes ago but noticed the thread has closed now!

Sorry, yes it did. I’ve just popped it through!

3 Likes

Fingers crossed for him anyway . :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Who won?!

2 Likes

@m4nn13 I’d love to know this too! It seems awfully quiet haha. I bet it’s been a difficult decision!

1 Like

I am gathering votes at the moment (I’m outsourcing as my dog bias would mean Cerberus would win 1st, 2nd & 3rd - I just love dogs!) :joy:

12 Likes

I see no problem with Cerberus winning :joy::joy:

5 Likes

I agree no problem with Cerberus winning at all, in fact I think he should win and it certainly looks like he had the most fun.

4 Likes