Halloween Competition! (2020)

Pretty sure he did! :rofl:
:bat::dog2:

4 Likes

Nooooooooooooo - not the dog !!!
I’m going with the Halloween Monster - scary, well done, great photos and humour

1 Like

Well, if our votes are counted… for me personally, it’s @CoffeeRain for the win with a truly amazing IT costume, very closely followed by @Goth_Girl as Magenta, love Rocky Horror and both brilliant costumes!

…and obviously Cerb wants an honorable mention! :rofl:

4 Likes

@CoffeeRain did indeed set an early high bar!
(but , as previously, @Goth_Girl was just too cute) :slight_smile:
@Peitho: Cerberus is too cute and playful too :smile: - even as especially as ‘Batdog’

3 Likes

Aahh waah, thank you both so much for the kudos @Peitho and @Melody1 - just that you would take the time to be so kind means the world to me, I appreciate it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think everyone’s entries were lovely and are in with a chance of winning! I can’t wait to find out who the lucky winners are :heartbeat:

3 Likes

Fingers crossed for everyone, we all deserve a treat! Dying to know who will win!

I will announce the winners today! In typical Brenna fashion I am late announcing again :joy:

7 Likes

Supa dupa excited!

I have consulted my panel of judges and they have spoken!

The winner of the costume competition is… @CoffeeRain

In second place… @Mint-Monster

And third place… @Labyrinth

Congratulations everybody! I will try to arrange your prizes as quickly as I can! :smiley:

20 Likes

Congratulations everyone! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well done winners :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations. :slightly_smiling_face::tada::pound:

2 Likes

Congratulations​:clap::tada::tada:

2 Likes

Congratulations all - very worthy winner :trophy:and runners up! :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Congratulations everyone! Good job judges!

2 Likes

Congratulations!!! :grimacing:

2 Likes

Congratulations everyone! :scream:

2 Likes

Congratulations everyone!! Was so much fun!

3 Likes

Yay! Thank you! The Moaning Maid is very pleased :yum:

@CoffeeRain - I love your Pennywise/IT costume. My favourite movie monster :heart:

@Labyrinth - Awesome Mystique! That was some commitment with all that blue :blue_heart:

Congrats :clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes