Handjob in Boxer Shorts

When my girlfriend isn't in the mood for sex as a compromise instead of a normal handjob she wants me to keep my boxers on and she just reaches through the fly and strokes me until I cum to avoid messy cleanup. This is fine but due to me being tightly circumcised my dick rubs against the inside of my boxers and she only spits on her hand occasionally to avoid the friction. I sometimes get sore and a bit red afterwards. Is it safe for us to do handjobs this way? Is it normal (something most couples do at first)? How can I avoid getting sore when doing it this? Anyone got any better techniques for this method?

1 Like

Hello and welcome 🙂

If you get sore doing I'd probably avoid it. 🙂 I'm circumcised (though not sure how tightly?) and when I wank alone I often use my boxers as a sort of fabric sleeve/fake foreskin and then jizz in them. I don't get sore doing that, and it saves the mess of getting lube out. Mrs Chimp doesn't do that though, she uses the Masturbation Cream on me and then I have my boxers on stand-by for the finish 👍🙂 (we also don't want to get a load of jizz everywhere).The cream itself is quite messy though, so I don't think that would be good in your specific situation.

There's lots of closed-ended masturbation toys that you could use which would contain the finale? Obviously you'd then have to clean that up, but it may be more to your liking than getting a sore dick? Personally I really like my Fleshlight, but it isn't a quick clean up.

Masturabtion Cream (love this stuff) https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25006

I can't seem to get a good sort/filter on the close-ended masturbators, but they should all be in the Male Toy Section:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/

Other water-based lubed wouldn't be as messy, so if she doesn't mind getting a bit of lube on hands instead of spit that might be a good compromise? Though you should also tell her when you think you need a bit more lube (spit or otherwise) as she may not realise how much you need. 👍

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/lubricants/water-based-lubes/?sort=priceasc

1 Like

condom maybe ? like ian says if its sore dont do it

1 Like

I did not know what lube was before I read your post, I'd only knew that spit made things a bit more slick. It is the running of her hand against my shaft and not so much of the head against the boxers that causes me to get sore, will lube help this?

1 Like

Coolgp wrote:

I did not know what lube was before I read your post, I'd only knew that spit made things a bit more slick. It is the running of her hand against my shaft and not so much of the head against the boxers that causes me to get sore, will lube help this?

oh hell yes it will ! fantastic for playing alone to

Kinky Couple 12399 wrote:

It's the only way I can get her to do a handjob as we live with parents and she's scared about making a mess

Coolgp wrote:

Maybe I should invest in some them, do circumcised guys need lube or it just uncut guys?

Lube definitely makes it a lot slicker, especially for a circumcised penis. 🙂 There's a Lovehoney Lube guide that you may find useful (and loads more on lots of other different stuff you may find interesting 👍).

Lube Guide https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/buyers-guide/choosing-personal-lubricant/

Guide Section https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/buyers-guide/

1 Like

Coolgp wrote:

Coolgp wrote:

Maybe I should invest in some them, do circumcised guys need lube or it just uncut guys?

im uncut and i just use it cos it makes it so much better id guess you would need it more maybe really but i dunno ive only played with my own lol

Coolgp wrote:

It's the only way I can get her to do a handjob as we live with parents and she's scared about making a mess

i was thinking it would cut down friction and contain the mess !

1 Like

Coolgp wrote:

Coolgp wrote:

I an not circumsised and have never had to use lube whilst playing without a toy.

DanceswithPenguins wrote:

Coolgp wrote:

Coolgp wrote:

I an not circumsised and have never had to use lube whilst playing without a toy.

So do you think I will need it? Just seem to be getting mixed advice

Coolgp wrote:

DanceswithPenguins wrote:

Coolgp wrote:

Coolgp wrote:

So do you think I will need it? Just seem to be getting mixed advice

if you want to stop the friction then yes as far as i can tell there is more skin on an un circumsised man to move than there is on you so that means there is more friction i also dont need lube but its more fun !

With a sex toy most people do need to use a lubricant. If being played with by a partner and you are circumsised and getting sore, then yes most definately use a lube.

Use babay oil

Wouldn't a BJ satisfy all the issues, lubrication, mess, evidence of sexual activity. 😉😉😉

1 Like

pusseypleaser wrote:

Use babay oil

I used to use baby oil, but any oil-based lube is harder to wash out of fabrics than a water-based one.

If you are getting sore up the shaft, using lube will help but also maybe ask her to slow down and/or relax her grip a little?

1 Like

DLJL wrote:

Wouldn't a BJ satisfy all the issues, lubrication, mess, evidence of sexual activity. 😉😉😉

I had a hard enough time convincing her a handjob was ok in her parents house, shes scared that we get caught and she definitely would object to get caught with my dick down her throat unfortunately.