Handjobs

DrtyBoy wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

DrtyBoy wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

I like to mix both hand jobs and blow jobs together but I do prefer blow jobs as my wrists get tired.

So not your neck or mouth>? You are a legend.

My neck sometimes but I just move around a lot. My mouth never gets tired but if I am going really deep like all of him then it can irriate my throat a bit but I just keep going up and down.

Not sure I am a legend but thanks sweetie. External Media

Yes i think you have proven your legendary status once again.

Thanks sweetie External Media I am blushing like mad lol.

hehe, i aim to please you MM

DrtyBoy wrote:

hehe, i aim to please you MM

Good boy External Media

Sorry back to the topic! External Media

on topic - ok

my OH prefers BJs as its less mess.....and I am not one to change her mind on it,

I agree, Bjs are definitely less mess.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Is it bad, that sometimes after penetrative sex, I'd rather finish him off in my mouth so I can go straigh to sleep without having to clean up?

Adx

not bad at all AD, does that mean that you arent enjoying the sex though?

Herself sometimes makes a v shape with her two fingers and with plenty of lube gives a handjob starting at the back of the head and works up and down till the end and boy is it intense.. I do like the feeling of blowing off whilst not in my partner somehow feels more liberating but given the choice would choose a BJ anytime..

DrtyBoy wrote:

not bad at all AD, does that mean that you arent enjoying the sex though?

No the sex is amazing, but sometimes, late at night when I'm shattered - finishing off with head just makes sense! He doesn't like coming inside me too often because he doesn't like to lick me after and he prefers licking me to coming inside me. Plus as much as I *adore* sex (I'm a "fuck me" kind of person :P) I can't take too much due to pain issues so it works well to switch over to oral!

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Is it bad, that sometimes after penetrative sex, I'd rather finish him off in my mouth so I can go straigh to sleep without having to clean up?

Adx

I am the same! I also find that I get a little sore when he has cum inside me so I ask him not to.

I really enjoy giving handjobs. I apparently give "the best handjobs ever" and am "insanely good". The boyfriend thinks I have magic hands, every time I touch even less erotic zones he gets all shivery I love to play, with my hands, and it makes me super happy how much praise I tend to get (what can I say, I'm a perfectionist). I guess playing electric organ, violin, and far too many video games helped my fingers get terribly nimble Annoyingly, I have the wrists of a frail old lady (always have done, even when I was a tot), but it's usually not too much of a problem, as I change up what I'm doing quite a bit to prevent strain.
I really like receiving, too. Used to be my favourite thing...not quite sure it still wins, though.

My wifey gave me a very enjoyable handjob last week! I was hoping for more, but I guess I wasn't that attractive with a nasty cold and a cough like a barking dog.

Either way, it was the first intimate time we'd had for a week or two, and ended in a rather intense orgasm. Very nearly hit myself in the face!

Shame she didn't want me to reciprocate.

toycar69 wrote:

My wifey gave me a very enjoyable handjob last week! I was hoping for more, but I guess I wasn't that attractive with a nasty cold and a cough like a barking dog.

Either way, it was the first intimate time we'd had for a week or two, and ended in a rather intense orgasm. Very nearly hit myself in the face! External Media

Shame she didn't want me to reciprocate.

Perhaps things will get better TC.External Media

I really struggle with my handjob technique. I was fine with my ex.. he produced more pre-cum, so more lubrication and there were a couple of other differences. With my Boyfriend now, I'm fine with some lube. I'll usually go for a flavoured one and combine hand and blow.. cos I give good head (or so I'm told!) But without lube, I hurt him. :(

Shepherdess wrote:

I really struggle with my handjob technique. I was fine with my ex.. he produced more pre-cum, so more lubrication and there were a couple of other differences. With my Boyfriend now, I'm fine with some lube. I'll usually go for a flavoured one and combine hand and blow.. cos I give good head (or so I'm told!) But without lube, I hurt him. :(

I'm guessing he's circumcised? Speaking as someone who very rarely lubes up, you should be able to give a good hand job wet or dry, just vary the technique a little to suit. The key is to keep it light and playful over the head and on the down stroke - if you want to grip tighter do it at the base and pull up first. If that gains you a little slack skin, you have room to work in some harder strokes without pulling on any sensitive bits!

violeteyes wrote:

hanjobs are ok, i like to combine hj and bj when im tired and he wants sex :)

I like Harrison Ford too! External Media

But seriously, the combined hand/blow job is the less tiring option for you? Surely you could just lie there? External Media

Mr Monster wrote:

Shepherdess wrote:

I'm guessing he's circumcised? Speaking as someone who very rarely lubes up, you should be able to give a good hand job wet or dry, just vary the technique a little to suit. The key is to keep it light and playful over the head and on the down stroke - if you want to grip tighter do it at the base and pull up first. If that gains you a little slack skin, you have room to work in some harder strokes without pulling on any sensitive bits!

Actuall, no! He has a very tight (and rather long) foreskin. So if it's not lubed and I try too hard, I try and pull the skin back over the head.. and it just don't go!!

Shepherdess wrote:

Mr Monster wrote:

Shepherdess wrote:

Actuall, no! He has a very tight (and rather long) foreskin. So if it's not lubed and I try too hard, I try and pull the skin back over the head.. and it just don't go!!

Has he tried stretching?

When me and my wife were first together she gave me a few handjobs and although good it wasn’t as good as doing it myself. However, she watched how I reacted to different things she tried and very quickly had learnt how to give me the most amazing time.

Now, I would say she can give me as much, if not more, pleasure than if I was to do it myself. She combines fast and slow, hard and soft and will bring me close to cumming before easing off. I think it’s the not knowing what she will do next that makes it so amazing. Whereas if I’m doing it myself I know what is coming next. Plus the view is considerably better when she’s doing it!

I love handjobs and prefer them to blowjobs. Visual stimulation is really important to me and to be able to look at my wife and she at me as she slowly slides her hand around..... mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

I guess that the important thing for me is the "money" shot. My wife loves to turn me on and see how far she can make me shoot.