Handling a big penis

Could do with some help before this evening, I’m meeting a guy tonight and he’s coming over to my flat. He just sent me a picture of his penis and I’m scared. It’s like the size of a cucumber and looking at what I’ve got I’m not sure where it’s going to fit :joy: any advice?

6 Likes

We are designed too take all shapes and sizes just make sure your body is ready and use lube if necessary good luck

1 Like

I understand your worry! I once hooked up with a guy who was hung like a horse, and once I saw him hard, I was so busy worrying about it hurting that I really struggled to get into it!

I’d say try and relax and have fun, once you get going you should be fine (just tell him if it hurts!)

2 Likes

Relax and lots of lube. But also penetrative sex isn’t the only form of sexual play, so warm up with plenty of foreplay before hand.

If it does result in penetrative sex, then a position with you on top will put you in the driving seat as to how fast and how deep.

1 Like

Just relax, have lots of for play try positions where you can control how deep he is to begin with. Remember to communicate with him and have fun.

2 Likes

Relax
Foreplay
Lube
and enjoy ! Have (safe) fun

3 Likes

Im on the larger side & me & my wife can only have sex in certain positions as it can be to uncomfortable for her. She says if I go hard & fast in doggystyle she feels like it’s going to come out her mouth :joy:

So just take it slow, lots of foreplay & like with us loads of LUBE & just enjoy the ride​:smiley:

4 Likes

I know where you’re coming from, hubby is on the larger and girthier side. (The biggest I’ve had) I too was worried how I would cope with it. But with plenty of foreplay and lube we were fine, just relax.

3 Likes

It will go where it goes

1 Like

Haha maybe put it in a sandwich :sandwich: :rofl:

2 Likes

Magnification is amazing lol…
If he’s blessed take it slow and plenty of lube…

2 Likes

Believe it when you see it…Things always look better in pictures. However, sometimes a picture doesn’t do things justice… it might be bigger than you thought!

Maybe use a ring or something. He will have to go slow if it’s too much. Nothing like a couple of handfuls during oral though… Enjoy and send us an update!

Happy Friday everyone!

5 Likes

Lucky guy and he is blessed as well.

Plenty of foreplay, lube, and taking it slow, if he is truly well endowed and it isn’t camera tricky then he should know how to introduce a woman to their first (or first in a while) big penis.

1 Like

my first time bottoming i took 9 inches, lubed up reverse cowboy and slid into it slowly. he’s now my lover and i still struggle to take it x hope it went well for you x

3 Likes

Safety first with 2 sets hands lol

1 Like

and mouth

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the advice!

I can confirm that he was indeed as big as he said he was I’d guess about 9 inches. Thanks to a lot of foreplay I was wet enough and it was amazing.

Think I’ll be struggling to walk for a few days though!

9 Likes

My advice is stop creating fake profiles and pretending your the person in your profile pic :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Remember the vagina was designed to stretch and get a baby out so a little thing like a penis shouldn’t be a problem :joy::joy: relax and enjoy

1 Like

Congrats! Better than a smaller or average sized penis?